• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

johnjw77

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    I CANT BELIEVE IM DOING THIS!!!!!!!
    ok so heres the deal. It really kills me to part with this gun, its been an amazing deer gun over the last years. I got this gun from my grandpa with the 26"? (for some reasone there isnt a tape measure to be found in my house) vent rib IMP cyl barrel. I have since bought a hasting 24"? cantilever barrel and put on a bushnel trophy series 3x9x40 scope. This gun has never failed me (it is an 870 after all) and has an amazingly smooth action. I have taped the gun with camo tape the hide the shine of the classic wingmaster. I have harvested many deer with this gun and I can shoot 1.5" groups at 100yards with ease. I actually fealt comfortable enough to take a doe at 151 yards and she only traveled about 35 yards before she expired. I am looking for a nice personal carry gun in .40 cal preferably or maybe a nice tactical hd shotgun. I would LOVE to work a deal on a G23 but am open to any offers. I can supply cash to make an even trade or vise versa. Let me know what you got and happy trading :-).

b-gun.jpg

b-gun3.jpg

b-gun4.jpg

b-gun2.jpg

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom