• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dcbark01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Well I got my LTCH permit a few months ago, and so far the only thing I've carried is the license itself in my wallet :rolleyes: So I'm putting this up for trade and hopefully will find a good carry piece.

I bought this SKS a few years ago off of my preacher, and I think I've shot it about 3 times since then, less than 200 rounds. He only went shooting a couple times a year so I'm sure he didn't put many rounds through it either.

All matching numbers, spike bayonet, cosmetically looks great. Everything on it is stock, I haven't done any upgrades on it (or defacing of it for any purists out there haha). I'll through in the bandolier thats pictured as well, along with all the stripper clips I have and whatever ammo I have for it (probably less than what's pictured, I took these pics a good while ago, but I've got 30 or 40 rounds at least, at enough to have 10 or 15 min of fun with).

IMG_0394.jpg

As far as what I'm looking for in trade... I'm fairly open, the only thing I've really decided is to stick with is a semiautomatic in 9mm, and relatively compact as I want to carry in an IWB holser. I've handled Glock 19 and 26's, a Springfield XD compact, Taurus Millenium Pro, a Sig 226 and felt pretty comfortable with them all. I'm willing to add cash some cash as well. The Glock 19 and the surplus Sig P6's have probably caught my eye more than anything. But as I said, I'm pretty open minded and will consider any offers.

If you have any questions I'll do my best to answer them, and if you'd like more pictures just let me know. Thanks!

dcbark01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Would you trade for cash?

As in sell outright? or take a partial trade for cash?

Sorry it took me a little bit to get back with everyone, one of my good friends got married today and I was in the wedding so I was a little busy. I think all PM's have been replied to now. Thanks for your patience.

dcbark01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Floyds Knobs, IN
    Still available. Just to reiterate, I'm very interested in a compact Springfield XD (preferable in 9mm), Sig P225 (or P6) or 229, Glock 19 or 26, HK USPc, etc, and would gladly add cash for any of the above.

If I don't generate any more interest within the next few days I might accept cash for the SKS. As I said, if you have any more questions or would like more pics please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for looking.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom