• ...and so much more!
  • Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    I got this in on trade in non-working condition. Took her apart and realized it was missing the main spring! Ordered a new one and just got the spring in. The gun operates FLAWLESSLY in double action. But I can't JUST draw the hammer back, the new spring is too powerful. I only enjoy shooting revolvers in single action. Gold hammer, 85% condition body,(some fading on one spot) 50% condition left blued body, some sort of wood grips, real wood. I believe it's walnut.

No cash price now, offers are OK

Trade offers accepted.

Trades include:
    -ANY firearm
    -12 gauge, small 9mm handguns, lever action anything are +'s
    -380 pockets
    -9mm ammo, 9x18 ammo
    -glock 26 mags, 33rnd glock mags, factory only
    -NICE couch set!
    -Mosin's and cash or ammo +
    - + / - cash offers OK
    - approx 1,000 .22lr to throw in if needed

IMG00523.jpg
    IMG00524.jpg

Last edited:

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    not really looking for anything smaller than 12 gauge, but I'll keep it in mind. thanks!

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    not really looking for anything smaller than 12 gauge, but I'll keep it in mind. thanks!

I'm interested, but I'm a little confused about one thing. You say the hammer is having trouble going back and staying back... Is this because the spring is so powerful it's painful to latch it back, or is it so powerful, that it simply won't latch back at all.

Castleton isn't that far from where I live, I wouldn't mind seeing it, however the only thing I have to trade is an Iver Johnson 32 topbreak, and .223 ammo. Lemme know if either interest you.

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    The spring is so powerful, that when the hammer is drawn all the way back, it does not lock. Or could be that it never locked back, dunno. I got it with no spring in there.

Interested in pics at least of IJ, or let me know how of what .223 ammo you'd trade via PM thanks!

following2dp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Fishers
    358830814.jpg

358830946.jpg

358831063.jpg

I have a box or two of Ammo to go with the Iver Johnson. It's in good condition, I have personally put 20 rounds through it since I got it a year ago. Ammunition isn't impossible to find. Trigger is heavy in Double, but hammer cocks back without a problem. This is a decent value revolver and the nickel has held on very well. Most of the other .32's, that I've seen on gunbroker, don't look near as good as mine.

I also have a bit of Hornady TAP training .223. I can look up the specs on it if you are interested, but it is steel cased. Nothing like Wolf ammunition. Wolf steel casing never works in my AR but the Hornady runs flawless.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom