• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ****SOLD for $40 on Craigslist****
    Alright, I've had these in storage and since my gun addiction has taken over my computer addiction has taken a back seat. I no longer need these towers and they must go. A couple have some old boards and processors, others have CD-roms and one has a floppy.

2 of them are workstation/server towers. One is missing all but one drive cover. It is on wheels. The second from left is missing 2 covers but has an older working(it was when it went to storage) CD-ROM and floppy drive.

The middle tower has a CD-Rom and is missing the cover for that drive and the floppy drive.

Second tower from the right has a 750mhz AMD proc with board. This was a functioning board and processor when it went to storage. Is missing a drive cover and floppy drive cover.

Far right tower has a P2 board in it but would be good for small boards. Is missing 2 Drive covers.

Printer is an older HP printer but works good and has power supply and parallel cable.

If you want, I can sweeten the deal with a PCI IDE controller card, IDE/Floppy cables, video cables (DVI/VGA), Older 350w PSU, 8-port 10/100 network switch, or some other computer goodies.

Trades I'm interested in are:
    Ammo (9mm 115gr FMJ or 147gr JHP, and 5.56 FMJ)
    512MB or bigger PCIE Video card for video editing and gaming
    Cash
    Whatever. Make me an offer. No set price which is why I put WTT. Just make an offer. I can haggle! :D

Things4sale017.jpg

Things4sale018.jpg

Things4sale019.jpg

Things4sale020.jpg

Things4sale021.jpg

Things4sale022.jpg

Things4sale023.jpg

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    would take just about anything on trade that I could use at this point. They must go or I'll be forced to take them to the scrap yard.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yea, well, I can't take em back to storage and I can't keep them here much longer. If someone don't make an offer on this and the dog cage, both will be going to the scrap yard along with a bunch of other junk.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom