• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ****Traded****

Okie Dokie.... Been a while since I've done this and I never in my life thought I would EVER let this one go, but here I am and here it goes....

After much consideration I've decided to let my AR22 go for a trade. Maybe cash, but mostly just want to trade. Altogether I have over $900 invested with the ammo too. I've shot exactly 5 mags plus 3 rounds for a total of 137 rounds down the tube. She is past her break-in period and sighted in for 50yrds. A great varmint gun or training rifle.

Specs:

Spike's Tactical 16" 1in16 twist dedicated upper and bolt with YHM LW Free Float Rail with Ladder Rail covers.

Cavalry Arms MKII Lower (Polymer) with Lifetime warranty.

M1S Lower Parts Kit purchased from melensdad.

UTG 4-rail Gas Block, Fixed Front Sight, Flip-down Rear Sight, and weapon light with remote switch. (switch not attached)

Sling-Thing Sling mount (no sling)

TactEdge Red/Green Dot set on top of 2 YHM risers set up as a co-witness with the front sight and set for 50yrds.

2x Spikes Tactical 27rnd Blackdog Magazines
    2x Aftermarket 27rnd Blackdog Magazines

2x 550rnd Federal Bulk pack .22lr (full boxes totaling 1100rnds)
    1x partial 550 Federal Bulk Pack .22lr (Partial as in +450rnds)
    1x 50rnds CCI Stinger +47 rnd partial pack of Stingers for 97rnds of Stingers
    1x 25rnds of Aguliar Interceptor .22lr Partial box.
    1x Ammo can for storage of ammo.

This rifle is in excellent shape with only a few rounds down the tube. It's still worth everything I put into it minus it having less than 150rnds through it. At least you don't have to break it in. :D

This is my Upper...
    .22LR Upper with YHM Light Weight Rail [.22LR Rifle] - $600.00 : Spikes Tactical

This is my Lower....
    Cavalry Arms

Blackdog mags are running about $30.

Here are some pictures and I can always take more if you need them.

(The Top one. You can't have the bottom one! :D)
    Finished22AR006.jpg

Finished22AR001.jpg

Finished22AR004.jpg

YES THE FRONT SIGHT IS ON BACKWARDS. I KNOW. :D I liked it like that until I got to the range.... Go figure.
    AR225.jpg

AR22010.jpg

AR22008.jpg

Now on to business.....

Will take trades + cash, but I cannot add cash at this time. It all goes together or it doesnt' go at all.

Trade Interests in order of want:

Norinco SKS D or M model (Accepts AK Mags) + cash or mags
    Saiga 12ga + cash or mags
    Shotgun + cash
    9mm pistol + cash or mags
    1911 9mm or .45acp only + cash or mags
    AR15 5.56 caliber only
    Levergun .357 caliber only Either Henry or Marlin
    Other trades welcome, worst I can say is no.

Cash price, nothing less than $800 CASH. Will drive to meet but beyond 25 miles, please add for my gas. Will travel to anywhere in the state if you pay for it. :D

Also, I'm in no hurry to get rid of this as I REALLY like this rifle, but I just can't seem to get to the range often enough for it to really matter. My kids are too young to handle it so I guess it's time to move on. :n00b: Again.

Forgot to add, it's located SW corner of Indy in Plainfield. Would like to do this FTF in the area but will drive for a deal.

/sigh

ok... here I go... Submit New Thread.... I'm going to hit it... errrrrrrr AH! :eek:

All PMs responded to. It is still available at the moment. I'm taking offers but will consider all of them before I make a decision. I will post a decision in the next day or two unless someone comes up with an offer I just can't pass up.

Again, I'm really looking for a rifle or shotgun, but pistol offers will be considered as long as they are a 9mm. Trying to keep my ammo supply around only a couple calibers. Thanks to everyone for the offers. They are being considered.

Last edited:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    ok. finally I can bump this! My Cash price is $800 on this as long as I don't have to travel or ship it. Those costs will be yours if I must go that route.

I would REALLY like to trade this for a Saiga 12ga or SKS D or M model with any kind of stock, doesn't matter as long as it's in good condition. If it must be a pistol, I would REALLY like to keep it a 9mm and nothing compact. I will consider all trades, however, if it's a good deal. Whatever the deal, adding cash to the deal will have a better chance at being a successful deal. :D

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    This may very well be my last bump. I have two very tempting offers, but I'm not going to make my decision until tomorrow night. Both offers are pistols, but I'd really like to get a rifle for a rifle or a shotgun for a rifle. If that's not going to happen so be it. Not a big deal.

Either way, if you would like to make an offer on this today and tomorrow will be the last chances at this very nice, very accurate rifle.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom