• Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    WTT/WTS:'80 Porsche 924 Turbo/931, needs valve job - trades? or $500

Unfortunately, I need to be responsible and get this out of my driveway before I get married, move and have nowhere to work on cars. :-( Fires up, but runs on 2 cylinders, flattened a few valves. Quick valve job and it's good to go. Stripped interior, but I took a black can to it, looks decent. Cracked dash. Exterior looks very good, few flaws in the paint when you get close.

Sale price is $500. Trade value is $750. HOWEVER, will entertain all trade offers regardless of overall value.

-orange
    -dogleg tranny
    -about 70k miles (can't remember and it's cold outside lol)

Priced to sell but will accept best offer!

Alex's walk through video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQfzRD_2N6o"]YouTube - Porsche 924 Turbo For Sale[/ame]

Willing to accept some some nice rims/tires for my 93 accord as partial trade, or new windshield, or of course always firearms ;-)

Willing to trade for glock 19, glock 26, xd9 c, xd9 sc, 1911's etc, motorcycles

Also have a couple thousand dollars worth of tools I can't hold onto after we're getting married I can trade along. Gonna have to wait until we get a house later and rebuild my tool collection then

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    bump, had an offer and he was supposed to pick up today but never showed... :-(

Bring me a glock 19, 26 or xd9 compact or sub compact and it's yours. Always loving 1911's too :-)

Goodcat

Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Indianapolis, near I-69/465 intersection. Give me a call if you want it, some other craigslisters saying they are coming tomorrow or the next day. (317) 728 seven five eight eight

Top Bottom