• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Chipslinger

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    $450 FOR THE PAIR

I was wanting to get $500 for both. Make an offer... I have my eye on an upper and could use some cash.

I have a couple Intratec pistols for sale or trade. I can add cash for the right trade. Looking for AR uppers and other parts... or whatever make me an offer. The worse I'll do is say "no thanks". I know these are not high quality guns and have issues. They are just taking up space in my safe and I would like to have something else. FTF I am 70 mi. west of Indy and south of I-74 about 12mi.

Intratec AB-10 9mm pistol. It has 2 mags I do believe 30rd and 50rd. It shoots fine. I have only shot about 30rds through it. Total round count unknown. It looks like a dog chewed on the bottom of the grip a little. It was like that when I got it. You can see it in the pictures. $325

Intratec TEC-22 22lr uses 10/22 mags. The mags with it are cheap Eagle brand. Gun shoots fine but stove pipes, probably needs extractor?? It did this when I got it. $200

I had a question so will give a little more info about the TEC-22. It will fire but the empty casing will get jammed in the bolt when it closes. It will feed the next round and pinch the empty at the same time. Almost every round does this, once in awhile you can sneek in a 2 or 3 shot sequence. Hope this helps.

018.jpg

017.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom