• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Up for sale, we have an STI Elektra in 9mm. It has been carried and has marks. This handgun is not pristine, but works absolutely flawlessly. My father carried it for some time, and it has marks to show it was carried. It will come with a Fobus paddle holster, a two magazine Fobus paddle holster, four magazines, and the box, book, allen wrench, and receipt from where my Dad bought it. It has a Trijicon Heinie rear sight, and a Trijicon front sight. Both sights still glow a little.
    I'd be happy to send more pictures, if that's necessary. Don't buy this gun if you want a flawless safe queen. It isn't beat up, but I'm trying to avoid the hassle of someone seeing it and saying they were misled. I tried to show the marks in my photos.
    I am located in Valparaiso, IN. I work during the day, but can respond to emails fairly quickly. I'd like to meet face-to-face in NW Indiana and see a driver's license and license to carry. I won't be recording any of your info, just want to make sure I'm selling to an Indiana resident.
    The receipt says $1,348 but a since it has been carried and used, let's say $800 for everything. If that's not acceptable, I might be open to make a deal, but I'm not trying for a quick sale, nor do I really need to sell at all, so crazy lowballs will be ignored. I don't have much in the way of feedback here, but I have lots at the ESEE forum, in case anyone is a member there also. I'm an honest dude, just looking to get rid of a gun my Dad left me. Hit me up with an offer if my price is out of bounds.
    I can be contacted at czekalaATcomcastDOTnet
    6F810188-5DC8-4D10-ABA2-4A378941F345_zpspv1aqqgw.jpg

6933DD18-778C-4391-928F-8E8E91D9E12F_zpsvz8jn7fh.jpg

C844C45F-7621-4262-A1BF-451374F02C27_zpsdccaaidr.jpg

AA389E65-463A-4DD0-8650-A7DD0D59C4AD_zpskqpqcfjx.jpg

7199BE8A-9BB8-40EE-BF67-8C48D73648FE_zpsw5tn5k8k.jpg

Last edited:

floatch

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    Still looking for an AR, I'll be wandering around the gun show this weekend in Valpo, probably trade it in there for an AR, or sell to someone...

Make me an offer I can't refuse!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Evanlee11