• ...and so much more!
  • Emodude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    WTS Ruger P95DC and Walther P38 Make Offer's
    Hello I have a Ruger P95 DC for sale it comes with 2 hi cap 15 Round clips and one standard 10 round clip also has loading tool and all papers and holster. it is chambered in 9mm and in Great used Condition. No bumps or scratches that I can see, Please feel free to come out and look at just email for address. I'm located On 131 in Greenwood Asking 325.00 OBO

I also have a Walther P38 All Numbers Matching from 9/1962 Cold Era Production. This is chambered in 9mm and is Excellent Condition for its age it comes with a holster and 3 clips. Asking 350.00 OBO

I have added a link to photobucket I'm not sure if it will work if not please email me for picks need to sale and need to sale fast have bills due.

brodgers12 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting.

Last edited:

Emodude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Walther

Hi on the Walther it is writen on the rail walther Carl wather waffenfabrik Ulm/Do P38 Cal .9mm 981 this is a P38 made in 1962 Cold War Era. It is a post war aluminum frame P-1 but is stamped P38 on the Rail and is numbers matching. If you would like to meet someone where and look at we Can arrange something or you are more than welcome to stop by and look at it if you are interested

Last edited:

Emodude

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Ruger P95DC

Hello I called Ruger to ask about the +P ammo since I didn't see anything off hand in the Owners Manual They said there is No problem in shooting the +P Ammo in the Gun. It is rated for it. I live in Johnson County Next to Greenwood IN
    Hill Valley Dr.
    Indaianapolis IN 46217
    if you want to mapquest it I have no problem meeting you anywhere that you would like.

Top Bottom