• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Gooch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    I have a good shape Hi Point 995 carbine with a green/black Advanced Technologies drop in stock. Also comes with a BSA red dot sight. Shoots really well and is in good shape. 2 Hi cap mags (been shaved a little) and sling. No major scratches or dings. Will also throw in 4 boxes of Blazer 9mm ammo. $275 Possible trade for .22 pistol, small 9mm, .22rifle, 22-250 rifle or 12/20 shotty combo.

005.jpg

Last edited:

causerofwait

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Can you give me some more details on the BSA scope? How many rounds do the hi-cap mags hold? Does it come with the original mags and stock? Approx. round count through the gun, newer or older?
    Thanks!

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Can you give me some more details on the BSA scope? How many rounds do the hi-cap mags hold? Does it come with the original mags and stock? Approx. round count through the gun, newer or older?
    Thanks!

I can answer most of those...

The promags are 15rnd capacity.
    Round count and # owners doesn't matter as HP's warranty covers every part except for aftermarket items, so ANYTHING that goes wrong, send it in to HP and they will replace those parts free of charge...

Warranty statement from HP...

The Hi-Point of Service:
    Damage, age, and plain old wear and tear—these things happen. When they do, Hi-Point customers enjoy a lifetime, no questions asked warranty. And lifetime means just that— free repairs for the life of the gun, whether you are the first owner, or the third. That service is fast, friendly and expertly performed. Your Hi-Point will be back in action, good as new, in no time.

Gooch

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Sorry guys. I PM'd causerofwait the answers a couple of days ago. ATF is right though. 15 rounds mags. Don't have original stock or mags. I think I am the third/fourth owner. Not sure of round count. I have only put 100-150 through it. Don't know model of BSA but it has illumination and dot size adjustment. Works well. Shoots great.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom