WTS: Hawkepaks BOB, CAA Folding Grip, Blackhawk stock mag pouch, + much more!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    I've have a lot of stuff in my unused gear box and wanted to see if I could sell some it off here. I know I am new here but I'm linking my ebay and gunbroker feedback scores to show that I am reliable. Local pickup around Speedway or Greenwood is ok. I'll also ship too but you pay the shipping. Most items I'm open to offers or multiple item discounts. MO, cash, or paypal please (hate paypal but often the easiest option for this kind stuff, rest assured through their one use debit card internet plug-in it will be used to buy gun items that they don't approve of! :):)
    GunBroker.com - View User Feedback
    eBay Feedback Profile for mattcfii

First is my Hawkepaks Recon Bag. This is very similar to their Rifle BugOutBag also sold by LaRue Tactical Hawkepaks/LaRue Rifle Bug Out Bag except that it has a full size flap to better cover the magazine rifle pouches and no LaRue embroidery. This was a custom order from Hawkepaks because of this. I really like this bag but I want to sell it to buy their latest and greatest model. It is designed to be a bag that is low profile fighting bag but makes a great range bag as well. It is like new, only had stuff put into it and sat in the closet ready to go for a couple months. $75 SOLD
    100_1420.jpg

100_1410.jpg

Has three flap pouches that hold two AR-15 or one AK mag each plus pockets that each end that can hold more mags.
    100_1421.jpg

Leg and belt attachment system to help keep bag in place when on the move
    100_1423.jpg
    Water bottle pocket that I use for blow out kit
    100_1424.jpg

Pistol mag/tool pouches
    100_1425.jpg

Larger flap with vinyl map holder

Next is a Command Arms Folding 5 Position Forearm Grip (part number FFG4) It is in like new condition. Will fold vertical, 45 and 135 degrees, and front and back horizontal. Unlike the two pistion version, it also has a compartment and cover to hold 2 AA or CR123 batteries. $25 SOLD
    100_0290.jpg

100_0292.jpg

100_0291.jpg

Then a like new Blackhawk buttstock magazine pouch for AR-15s and others due to adjustable flap (not AK mags though, which is why I didnt use it). Blackhawk product number: 52BS16BK $15 SOLD
    blackhawk.jpg

AK recoil buffer, never used $5
    100_1417.jpg

Old World leather OWB slide holster model number 33449. I believe this is the same model as the 23449 model but in black. Used, good condition$10 Size chart here: http://www.deltaforce.com/catalog/old_world_size_chart.pdf SOLD!
    100_1401.jpg

HiViz Shotgun Beads NIP, $3
    100_1427.jpg

Other Misc. gear:
    Nice heavy deiner ALICE butt pack $10 SOLD
    100_1399.jpg

Older style buckle ALICE belt $5
    100_1400.jpg

ALICE 1 qt canteen cover- Free to purchaser of other items SOLD
    100_0023.jpg

ALICE large radio pouch, good condition $5
    DSCF1012.jpg

UTG MOLLE ACU small FRS style radio/GPS/Cell phone pouch $8
    DSCF1081.jpg

Pistol mag/small tool pouches (OD one MOLLE, the other Woodland camo I believe to be horizontal on belt) Free to purchaser of other stuff
    100_1404.jpg

Shotgun Hunting Vest, Medium $5
    100_1418.jpg

USMC Eagle, Globe, and Anchor embroidered emblem duffel bag $5
    100_0014.jpg

Universal bipod, free buyer of anything else
    100_1403.jpg

Urban Camo not milspec quality production boonie hat, free to the buyer of other items SOLD
    DSCF1047.jpg

Airsoft Stuff (not sure how many of you are into airsoft but figured there could be a few)-
    Tippmann Glock CO2 pistol with 20 CO2 cartridges. Grip is a little dirty but overall great contition. $25
    100_1398.jpg

ACM AK and Glock 18 AEP (CYMA or TM) hicap mags, $5 for each of the AK, $3 for each of the Glock 18.
    100_1402.jpg

2 Star real capacity AK mags, great condition, $4 each

Airsoft VOLTR mod stock copy with metal buffer tube and rubber stock pad, like new $20
    100_1430.jpg

M4 stock adapter for airsoft AKs $10
    100_1431.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hope there is some interest here for my stuff.

Last edited:

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Sorry, I read the rules just forgot the 3 little letters in over an hour it took me to write and upload pictures to this. The other places I post at that's not required so I missed it since it is my first one here. Thanks for not deleting it over the WTS! I'll not let it happen again!

Last edited:

MattCFII

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Danville
    Bump for last call on stuff. I sold the stuff I really wanted to sell so as long as you make it somewhat worth my time and you want one or more of the items feel free to lowball a price to me. I'll close the thread tomorrow but still take PMs on stuff if you are interested for a few more days.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom