• ...and so much more!
  • IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    ***SOLD***

This is an as new and unfired gun that I put together as a turkey and deer gun and have never used. Turkey and deer hunting sounds fun, I have just never made the time. This Benelli Nova is the full factory camo and came to me new from Dicks as a 28" barrel gun. I decided to make it into a turkey gun and tried to get a 24" barrel from benelli only to find that their barrels are as much as a new gun! So, I had a local master gunsmith cut the barrel down to 24" and thread the barrel for Colonial Arms chokes (see their website) and he put a .794x44 extra full choke tube in it. I bought an aftermarket Ithaca rifled slug barrel for it also (shown in the picture with an add-on camo cover). Next was a factory Benelli recoil reducer installed in the stock. I then put a B-Square scope mount on it and installed a Bushnell Trophy 1x30 red dot on it and zeroed it using a boresighter. Ready to go, then never used and sitting in the safe for 3 years. All of the above is included with the gun and also includes all of the original boxes and paperwork for all of it including the Ithaca barrel, red dot, recoil reducer etc. I prefer a FTF deal near or around Fort Wayne but can also make other arrangemets such as discreet paypal. Price is $390 for the whole package. First PM saying I'll take it gets it. I have several references on deals done here and am a regular at 21st Century in Bluffton. Can also seperate shotgun and other parts, prices in later post.

guns016.jpg

guns017.jpg

Last edited:

IUalum

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Based on a suggestion from a member, I would be willing to break up the package, the individual items priced as follows:

Benelli Nova, 24" barrel, screw in choke, full camo, $275
    Bushnell Trophy 1x30 red dot with rings, $45
    B-square saddle scope mount, $40
    Ithaca rifled barrel for Nova, $100

Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom