• indy11bravo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    Noblesville
    WTS AR RRA complete lower + VLTOR goodies *lowered*

*****SOLD******************
    Up for sale. All are brand new, never married with upper or fired.
    First
    Complete RRA lower with RRA LPK installed as well as VLTOR Club foot adjustable stock kit with cheek welds/compartments. Also has ergo style grip
    will include standard grip as well. will not separate $300

Next up brand new black VLTOR CASV carbine length with multiple rails and placement options. $250

As I said all parts are brand new. They are flawless/ scratch free. I have everything priced slightly below what I paid especially if you factor in shipping. I might consider trades for a compact handgun of some kind, but would have to hear what you have.

Also, if you want everything listed Ill take $500 and throw in 2 30rd mil spec mags. Ill consider reasonable offers, but dont bother with a lowball.
    Sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, If i can find my digital Ill post better pics. Located in Noblesville, prefer FTF, must be 18+ and will drive a bit to meet for a transaction. Thanks for looking (complete rifle in bottom pic is a vltor spec pic, but was where I was heading with the build and offers a peek with everything installed)
    arstuff.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom