• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    EDIT: I also have some .30 carbine magazines for sale. Have to dig them out, some 15 and some 30 rounders, more info to come.

WTS: 810 rounds of military surplus non corrosive .30 carbine ammo loaded on stripper clips with built in sliding guides and in bandoleers in a 50cal ammo can.

It was originally 1080 rounds in the can but I shot that portion before selling my M1 carbine. 100% reliable and groups tight.

$350 FTF in NW Indiana.

I might be willing to trade, if you have anything to offer let me know, I like just about everything, so no point in listing it all, lol.

30carbineammo.jpg

Sorry about the crappy pic, camera phone. The brass is NOT dull. {Pic is for illustrating the stripper clips for those who aren't familiar with them. Each stripper clip has a built in guide, unlike M16 clips which need a separate guide.

Last edited:

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Do you know where it was made? I cannot find PSO in any of my research. I am thinking this is Korean ammo.

Correct. Beyond that I know little about it. I do know that the US Government never made or bought any corrosive .30 carbine so there are no worries there.

Upon closer examination it is "P S D" and not "P S O" markings on can confirms it. Can also contains some korean letters.

The bottom is "8 5" is confirmed by the writing on the can.

FWIW the bottom right portion of the can has 110-159 on it as well. Can't amke out what all the Korean markings mean ;)

And yes I am open to trades, again since I have such a large area of firearms interests I can't really say what I have in mind. Actually I've been thinking about the keltec that takes Beretta 92 mags. I do not own anything gLock, nor do I want to. I have no problem in making up a difference in price if you have a trade worth more than my ammo either if it's something I'm interested in. I wouldn't be opposed to an AK either or..... <insert a million other things here> :cool:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom