• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GPD177

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Anybody that thinks that this chief doesnt know who ordered them is on crack. Of course he does, there is a papertrail a mile long. Come on people think about it. Glock freaking 18's, do you have any idea how much paperwork is required at Glock, ATF and the distrubutors? And do you really believe that none of those agencies have a paper trail? If you believe that I have some ocean front property in Arkansas to sell you. And in case anyone doesnt know, the dailey urinal sells more rags when they are bashing the largest law enforcement agency in the county. I dont trust the reporters at the urinal to get anything right. They are a compilation of utter incompetance and down right dishonesty.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Anybody that thinks that this chief doesnt know who ordered them is on crack. Of course he does, there is a papertrail a mile long. Come on people think about it. Glock freaking 18's, do you have any idea how much paperwork is required at Glock, ATF and the distrubutors? And do you really believe that none of those agencies have a paper trail? If you believe that I have some ocean front property in Arkansas to sell you. And in case anyone doesnt know, the dailey urinal sells more rags when they are bashing the largest law enforcement agency in the county. I dont trust the reporters at the urinal to get anything right. They are a compilation of utter incompetance and down right dishonesty.

I highly doubt it went down like this: "Hello, I work for a local law enforcement angecy, and I'd like to buy a few of your Glock 18's."

Glock sales guy: "No problem sir, we'll have them right out. With this be cash or credit? What's that...no, I don't need your name or badge number, I'll take your word on it."

While they probably don't have to jump through the same hoops as civilians do, I'm sure they don't let go of them too easily. And if one thing is true about government agencies at any level, there is always a bunch of red tape to go through. So you better believe there had to be a requisition put in that was approved. I doubt this sale was paid for out of the petty cash drawer.

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    The damn was breached. It may take a few days but the truth
    (guilty party) will come out.

I suspect they no longer work for the department and charges
    or accountability won't be an option.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    The Chief said he doesn't want the machine pistols because they are "DANGEROUS"!!!
    he also said he would not allow any of his men... Even SWAT, to carry them because he has fired a full auto before, and was not able to control it! He said something to the effect of, " you can't aim them like regular guns" . Wtf???

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I bet if those had been shipped to one of our houses they would know who ordered them.

Oh, and do they really expect us to not know that there is a PO associated with that order? I can't even order a box of pens without some questioning why! I bet if someone filed for a FOIA request they would know really quick... Well assuming they couldn't get the request denied and the paperwork didn't come up "missing".

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    Hmmm Arkansas.... I was really looking for some in Arizona.... I guess it will do though :):

I think they should slap them in some corner shots and make them a tool that might be needed every once in a while.
    cornershot.jpg

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The Chief said he doesn't want the machine pistols because they are "DANGEROUS"!!!
    he also said he would not allow any of his men... Even SWAT, to carry them because he has fired a full auto before, and was not able to control it! He said something to the effect of, " you can't aim them like regular guns" . Wtf???

they are kinda silly, if you've ever shot one...other than the neat factor, the only people i could a pratical use for are close protection detail work, and even then just for drivers.

yotewacker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    I've shot one. They really climb bad. Would be to easy for anyone shooting this gun to hit many bystanders.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    So incompetence has become a viable defense for ignorant decisions? Sounds like someone is trying to cover their asses. OF COURSE THEY KNOW WHO ORDERED THEM! They just don't want to admit they effed up.

Jesus Christ in a dump truck, do they actually think we're that stupid?

Top Bottom