• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have a bit of Nobel Sport Law Enforcement Buckshot for sale. I bought this as a backup incase I couldn't find what I really wanted, but alas I found what I wanted. Anyway the shells I'm offering here are 2 3/4" 00 buck 12 pellet with blue hulls and high brass. I have $8/10 in them and that's what I'd like to get out of them. I have 10 boxes of this at the above price. I'd like to keep this FTF on the West Side of Indy if possible, but I'll ship if need be. I'll also be in NWI this coming weekend at NPCCC for the IDPA shoot so I could do a FTF there too if that helps anyone.

ETA: I'd take $70 for all 10 boxes...

Here is a pic of the box. (I stole the pic from SG...hehe)
    105995_ts.JPG

Last edited:

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have a bit of Nobel Sport Law Enforcement Buckshot for sale. I bought this as a backup incase I couldn't find what I really wanted, but alas I found what I wanted. Anyway the shells I'm offering here are 2 3/4" 00 buck 12 pellet with blue hulls and high brass. I have $8/10 in them and that's what I'd like to get out of them. I have 10 boxes of this at the above price. I'd like to keep this FTF on the West Side of Indy if possible, but I'll ship if need be. I'll also be in NWI this coming weekend at NPCCC for the IDPA shoot so I could do a FTF there too if that helps anyone.

ETA: I'd take $70 for all 10 boxes...

Here is a pic of the box. (I stole the pic from SG...hehe)
    105995_ts.JPG

10 round boxes:D

Rlee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    Not to clutter, but are these gone?

How does this compare to other 00 buck loads? The reason I ask is because I have noticed that you have had a few 00 buck threads and seem to be well informed about the types/varieties. I have a couple boxes of the Federal for instance *from wally world* and also some from Bradis Seilor rounds, and also some from the 1500 which were suppose to be some descent stuff .

EDIT: Link to 1500 said ammo
    Ammunition To Go : 25rds - 12 Gauge Rio Royal 2 3/4" 9 Pellet Low Recoil OO Buck [RBLR129] - $14.95

VUPDblue

Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Yes, these are SPF to danielocean03. I've dealt with him before so I know this is a done deal. These particular rounds perform pretty much like any other 00buck load, with the exception of the Federal Flitecontrol stuff. After using the Federal, there's just no desire in me to use anything else. The patterns are half the size or less of most all other 00buck loads.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom