• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyjs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 4, 2008
    Greenwood
    Just watched the 5pm news. Carjacking with pump shotguns. One has a scope. Oh my gosh !!!!! Of course the guns were both .22 lr semiauto rifles. Marlin 60 and a bull barrel target stocked ruget 10/22. But it had a bananna mag full of bullets. What moron doesn't know a shotgun ?

Last edited:

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    I think you answered your own question, but just in case re-read the name in the title and I think you found said moron

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lt. Duhamell told Eyewitness News there's a possibility the rifles may even have been stolen. Police consider getting both the suspects and the weapons off the street a victory in their battle against crime.

Huh, no kidding (sorry Im out of purple ink)

Rafeal is a scum sucking libtard lawyer in this great city of ours.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Rrrring.. Rrrring..... Rrrrrrring..... Will somebody please get that? It's the red phone from NASA!! Clearly they've been watching the news here and have found the three new rocket scientists they've been looking for!!!

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    WTHR said:
    "Three guys walked up and put 'pumps' on us. They made me get on my face. They took him and his cousin in the car with pumps on them. They are in a white van," the caller told the 911 operator.
    The "pumps" the victim referred to is the street name for the model of the rifles police recovered.

Forgive me if I'm just ignorant here, as I don't have "street smarts" these guys may have, but when the crap have 22 rifles EVER been called "pumps"?

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    I knew this punk when he used to come into Benjamin's coffee shop in Franklin as a Franklin College student and went as Ralph. He distanced himself from Rafael about as far as he could! He wanted nothing to do with his ethnic heritage. This is nothing but a job ploy.

Top Bottom