• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    hornadylnl depends on where ya live. Grow up in the country go to school in the country ive noticed difference in kids. Now that i live in fort wayne WOW its like day and night. Out in the country we had bon fires drank beer and shootin firearms......not in that order...I grew up always doing something i was supposed to. Setting things on fire killing crows with the BB gun....boy was it great...AND i refuse to let my first born weather it be boy or girl to grow up a big flippin sissy.....vampire sissy bs makes me wanna punch emo kids in the face......nothing pisses me off more than a young man turned into a big sissy......Im 24 btw lol

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Holy Moly....Are you serious?? It does NOT seem like it's been 3 years!!
    Wow.

What's that ^?

I blame Footloose for the start of that. :D

Helicopter moms are always hovering over their kids, protecting them, making decisions for them, spoiling them rotten, etc etc etc.

It extends well into adulthood.

In fact most colleges have indroctrina... err Introduction classes for the parents as well as the students. It has become a problem with moms calling professors arguing about grades, making excuses for their kids, calling and texting their kids all day in class, and on and on.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    the pussification of the american male continues.

more at 11.

and then tomorrow.

and every day until parents let their sons grow balls.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I've just about had enough of teenage boys who are scared of guns because they're loud and scary. I'm even less impressed by fathers who excuse it.

DUBYA

TEE

EFF!!!

One of my friends has a kid... 15 or so... says he wants to shoot my AR15, but every time I give him a chance his dad tells me he doesn't want to come because he's scared. Says the kid will shoot a .22 all day long, but anything that bangs louder than "pop" and he wants to run and hide under the bed.

And he's not the only one. I keep hearing more and more and more about kids who are scared ****less over things that make loud noises. I even have an adult friend my age who's that way. AND THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL SIT AND PLAY CALL OF DUTY ALL DAMN DAY WITH THE SPEAKERS TURNED TO MAX!!!

Meanwhile, some of my friends' daughters are handy with the 12-gauge. When I was guardian to a 12-year-old girl (my wife's little sister), we took her to the range and all she wanted to shoot was .45's and 10mm's -- none of that wussy "girl gun" stuff for her. I feel sorry for all the teenage girls... their prospects of finding someone who's actually on his way to being a man seem to be pretty effing slim.

WTF is up with boys these days? Grow a pair, why doncha? My brother and I never got to shoot as kids, but with everything else we were of the opinion that if it didn't leave your ears ringing, it wasn't loud enough. If I have anything to say about it, my nephews are going to be in the damned big bore club by the time they hit double digits.

LOL, what kind of limp-wristed 15 year old boy wouldn't WELCOME the opportunity to shoot an AR15?

You should take him to the range with a bunch of .22 rifles and a Mosin Nagant M44 and slip that one into the mix without telling him it's chambered in x54r.:):

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    My 15 year old daughter doesn't like to shoot my AR. But she'll stand there all day , shooting 90 grain blackpowder loads through her side hammer Thompson Center. She said she likes the smoke.:rockwoot:

BBSparkle

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2010
    Indianapolis
    You should take him to the range with a bunch of .22 rifles and a Mosin Nagant M44 and slip that one into the mix without telling him it's chambered in x54r.:):
    THIS. My uncle completely peer pressured me into firing a shotgun at his place when I was 13 and after that first shot, that loud boom and nice little kick, I was hooked.

I say go for it.

Top Bottom