• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AFpilot

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    that's a shame. I just sold a brand new one, rifled, on gunbroker. I had picked it up when Galyans went out of business a few years back, for something like $50-$60, no kidding. It went for $186 on open auction...

SKRSR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    you should be to email me from my profile. I'd rather not list email in public areas due to spam.

I have an entire gun, a Wingmaster 12 ga with a fully rifled, Remington (not off brand) 20 inch PORTED, cantilever barrel, brand NEW Bushnell Elite 3200 2-7x32 scope($200) WITH Firefly (glows in low light) reticle, Speedfeed Monte Carlo stock (alone is 80-85 plus shipping) and Redhead Super Sling.........for sale.

I see you're only looking for the barrel (that sells for 200-275 depending on finish etc)but at $575 for this entire set up, I thought it a decent enough deal that maybe you or someone you know would be interested in seeing it.

Again, if interested, you'll have to email me. My FFL dealer will vouch for me and all my info would be provided.

Will explain reason for selling individually. Nothing wrong with the shotgun.

I have photos.
    thanks
    Steve

Top Bottom