• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndySSD

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Wherever I can CC le
    I think I found your gun PrintCraft, it matches your chaps!!!

3207981096_0b099490a4.jpg

And for when Gold is just too ostentatious, you could go with a more subdued platinum, diamond and sapphire look.

41270_1_468.jpeg

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Instead of a whole iPod, how about a set of speakers that you can plug into your ipod or phone or whatever and play some interesting gun toting song.

How could there be any option but the Boondock Saints soundtrack. Just picture yourself walking in slow motion to the sound of a choir making unintelligible noises accompanied by heavy reverb and bass beats, while your fine burgandy trench coat billows in the wind (just like Nick Cage in Face/Off) exposing Printcraft's golden chaps while from your right hip your platinum and sapphire Bedazzled Hi-point with the color-changing LED accent light strobes its accompaniment to the rhythm.

No, really. It'll be all sorts of win. The only reason more people aren't doing it is because they'd spontaneously combust from so much awesome in such a small space. I think you can handle it, though.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    How could there be any option but the Boondock Saints soundtrack. Just picture yourself walking in slow motion to the sound of a choir making unintelligible noises accompanied by heavy reverb and bass beats, while your fine burgandy trench coat billows in the wind (just like Nick Cage in Face/Off) exposing Printcraft's golden chaps while from your right hip your platinum and sapphire Bedazzled Hi-point with the color-changing LED accent light strobes its accompaniment to the rhythm.

No, really. It'll be all sorts of win. The only reason more people aren't doing it is because they'd spontaneously combust from so much awesome in such a small space. I think you can handle it, though.

I don't have to imagine that, all I have to do is go over to Northern Lake Co. and drive down the streets.

:+1: for the boondock saints reference

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    IM ROLLIN AT THIS THREAD!!! I cant believe I missed it. PURE WIN!!!

but seriously guys!!!! this is 2010, and you arent cool unless you have multicolored LED lights on your holsters. Its like christmas all year round. bring some joy to that next school camping trip you attend, or the next time your in court. Everyone loves christmas lights.

Top Bottom