• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    Ok, this should be a sweet deal for someone- I "borrow" your weapon but never touch it, and hopefully you don't have to travel much at all.

Let me explain: I have a PX4 9mm D type on layaway at Orion Arms. I am going to be getting a Hooch holster for it, but he doesn't have a mold for the px4. Instead of me driving up there (with today's gas prices :runaway:) I thought I'd throw this out to INGO.

I want you to meet up with Jeff at his place in Greenwood, and allow him to make a holster/mold using your PX4 in 9mm/40 S&W. He finishes the holster, and mails it to me. When I have talked to him about this before, he said he finishes a holster in a few hours, but that may be less time than you would have to stay- I'm gonna touch base with him tonight about that.

For your time, I would pay $15, whether it takes Jeff 20 minutes or 2 hours. If you live in Greenwood, this would probably be easy money. I would send payment to you once Jeff confirms you brought the gun and that it is, in fact, a Beretta px4 full size 9mm/40 S&W. Payment would be through paypal or personal check.

Please direct all questions and offers of assisstance to my PMs.

Top Bottom