• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    I just wrote Mark Souder asking him to submit a bill following the lead of Arizona and repealing the need for a license to carry a hand gun. Right them today.:rockwoot::ar15:

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    Unless by "right" your legislators he means "to set on the correct path" THEN:

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

But I'm not sure that's what happened. I'm not tryin' to dog the guy. It's just that using proper grammar and spelling is usually good when writing "important" folks. Good way to get involved though for sure! :yesway:

dodgetoyz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    I am an edumacted fella and I DID mean to write "right". Just send them an email already would ya?

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I am an edumacted fella and I DID mean to write "right". Just send them an email already would ya?

I don't see what the discussion's about. It looks like he wrote write right in the rite of writing his post about writing legislators, whether Left or Right, counseling the right behavior and action regarding our rights.

Blessings,
    Bill (of Rights!)

;) :p :D

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton

You got it! :yesway::yesway:

I'll admit, my edumucation level was tested thoroughly when I read this:

I don't see what the discussion's about. It looks like he wrote write right in the rite of writing his post about writing legislators, whether Left or Right, counseling the right behavior and action regarding our rights.

I didn't know Bill of Rights was also a walking dictionary! :D
    :ingo:

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    You got it! :yesway::yesway:

I'll admit, my edumucation level was tested thoroughly when I read this:

Blessings,
    Bill (of Rights!)

I didn't know Bill of Rights was also a walking dictionary! :D
    :ingo:

:D Truthfully, it should have said that he "wrote write correctly"... but that would have destroyed the flow of the post. :dunno: ;)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Why would you write Souder? He has nothing to do with writing legislation in the state house, where this would have to originate. You should have written to your local state representative, unless you think this is a federal issue?

IrishSon of Liberty

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Unless that letter to Mark Souder is linked to an earmark or stuffed with PAC money, he'll never notice it.

Your better off voting for Phil Troyer and removing your notions of smaller government coming at the hands of a moderate who consistently votes to expand the size of federal government. He also spends money like those crazy women at the Vera Bradley expo this weekend. The women are spending their own money, and Mark's helping them spend their money too; but he sends it to the likes of Charles Rangle and company. But don't take my word for it, look it up.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    Sure, being able to carry w/o a license is a sensible right, but there is a downside. What about states that currently honor Indiana's LTCH? Our right in those states would be infringed because of the lack of a permit.

There is much to be done nationwide.

Top Bottom