• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Ok, I couldn't watch the video....I'm on dial up, and it would have been tomorrow morning by the time it was done buffering....

A couple of observations....

1. It couldn't have been an S&W Sigma...it either wouldn't have fired, or would have missed him, even at point blank range.

2. It couldn't have been .40, or it would have completely removed his arm, and probably stopped his heart from the shock of the round traveling that close to his chest. HAD to have been 9mm....must have been +P+ to have even broken the skin, though....

Ok, sarcasm off....

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    It was a .40, I think it must have been ball ammo(FMJ).
    I think if he goes to a hospital he should have to pay for that out of pocket and not his insurance company(if he has one).
    I still can't get over how stupid this idiot is.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    It was a .40, I think it must have been ball ammo(FMJ).
    I think if he goes to a hospital he should have to pay for that out of pocket and not his insurance company(if he has one).
    I still can't get over how stupid this idiot is.

You're getting repped for that, as I consider it to be an absolutely brilliant statement.

Stupidity should hurt, and if a gunshot wound to the arm isn't painful enough, perhaps having to pay for fixing it will drive the point home. His insurance absolutely shouldn't cover self inflicted stupidity.

Top Bottom