• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    When I was younger and just fresh out of collage I was pretty liberal leaning, however once I got out in the real world I learned that I could sit on my A$$ and complain and be stuck with my Liberal Arts degree and rely on the Gov.. to support me or I could get off my A$$ and work hard for what I want in life. Now I own my own successful business, and make a decent living and my conservative values have helped get me here! I can completely relate to this article and he is spot on, same argument I have with liberal friends on a daily basis!

These same liberals are more conservitive than they admit. I have seen this first hand. They live a double standard to be accepted in certsin circles and at the office water cooler. Total 2 faced crap IMHO

Derpacoon

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 18, 2012
    Indy
    Thanks for sharing.

It's interesting to see how social issues can wear on people so much. In today's day and age, with the proliferation of information, media outlets and social media have such a large impact on the public that it can be very frustrating and disheartening to those that may find themselves on the opposite side of the fence.

Especially agree with the comment that liberals have become anything but.

It's also sad to see that one social issue becomes intrinsically tied to other social issues. They should exist separately from each other and you shouldn't be a this because you are a that.

Shoots4Fun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    74   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    They want sympathy and support but only for what they believe.

I've tried very hard to not speak out against ideals that I don't believe in but that I feel are constitutional rights equivalent to the 2nd Amendment.

adws943

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Wow. If only the media had the integrity to post these comments. I bet 70% of americans feel this way but are scared to be labeled if they admit it.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    These same liberals are more conservitive than they admit. I have seen this first hand. They live a double standard to be accepted in certsin circles and at the office water cooler. Total 2 faced crap IMHO

I agree. I have said for a long time that there is a large percentage of the electorate that vote Prog/Lib/Dem yet don't live their lives by the same philosophy. They are the true hypocrites, afraid, for whatever reason to admit what they believe. I live my life as a conservative, the way I see fit, and anyone that doesn't like it doesn't have to.

brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    i read this article from another post on facebook. I 2nd the notion for the billboard...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom