WOW!!! RINO’s Threaten to Leave Republican Party & Join Democrats Not America First…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    So even if republicans get a majority they will be held back or maybe even have the majority taken away by party switching RINO’s…

“According to interviews conducted by The Hill, several Republican senators are now saying they just cannot be members of the Republican Party if they are forced to represent the interests of the base voter. These very specifically named Republicans have always been members of the UniParty in DC; however, now they are saying “populism” amid the commonsense, America First voting base is not going to be acceptable.”

“The senators are openly warning that if putting American interests first is going to be demanded by the voters, these Republicans will just become Democrats. There is no reason for Americans to distrust the institutions the Republican senators support, and there will be no compromise or discussion.”

“What is making these Republican senators angrier is that who they consider to be intellectual and professional people are also demanding a more populist approach toward a government that represents the people. This is just not going to be allowed according to Lisa Murkowski, John Thune, John Cornyn and the other names outlined.”

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I suspect it will go about like all the Hollywood people who were going to move to Canada if Trump won

'... a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing'

I can see them selling us down the river, I just don't see Democrats ever trusting them, so they would be giving up all their perks and any chance at re-election. Above everything else, GOPe wants to maintain a place at the trough

Good of them to remove all doubt about their
    traitorous natures

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This point too was interesting to me.

“There is a reason the GOP wants enemy media to moderate their debates/forums. So that they only get hit from the Left, and therefore every Republican looks like a hero,” Deace explained. “Pence is indistinguishable from Trump. Asa indistinguishable from DeSantis. So it doesn’t matter who wins primaries, because they’re all ‘better than the Democrats.’ This scam has ruined us, the party, and this country for decades.”

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Kind of hard to get rid of swamp creatures when even the primaries don't produce the best candidate. Best indication of that is the Indianapolis Mayor race, between a crime loving democrat and a republican who after winning the primary declares his democrat-ness.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This point too was interesting to me.

“There is a reason the GOP wants enemy media to moderate their debates/forums. So that they only get hit from the Left, and therefore every Republican looks like a hero,” Deace explained. “Pence is indistinguishable from Trump. Asa indistinguishable from DeSantis. So it doesn’t matter who wins primaries, because they’re all ‘better than the Democrats.’ This scam has ruined us, the party, and this country for decades.”

I was listening to the Deace show when he talked about this.

I think he’s right. We have to get out of this mindset.

“So it doesn’t matter who wins primaries, because they’re all ‘better than the Democrats.’”

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    I have been begging and demanding the Republican national committee eject the Rino's for years. It's really quite simple, if you cannot support the party platform especially it's most core elements, and legislate and govern in accordance with the oath you took to the Constitution I don't want you in a party that I support.

Good Riddance!!! Take the R away from their name and they will be far less electable. Then run an actual constitutionalist candidate for that seat. For the Republican national committee and for the individual States Republican parties it really should not be that hard to figure this out.

Jefferson Shreve in Indianapolis is a perfect example. Why the Indiana State Republican Party allowed him to run under their banner is beyond me.

If the Republican party wants to retain its chokehold on half of American politics it needs to change tactics. If not eventually there will be a constitutionalist party rise to challenge them and take an enormous portion of their voter base.

Assuming the nation doesn't fall to the Communists first.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I was listening to the Deace show when he talked about this.

I think he’s right. We have to get out of this mindset.

“So it doesn’t matter who wins primaries, because they’re all ‘better than the Democrats.’”
    Certainly in the primaries. And we cannot leave, for example, the folks of Utah to their own devices such as electing Romney, et al. We must fund more than just our own to defeat these RINO’s. The left does this all the time while conservatives say not my state. Well, those chickens have come home to roost and we have ceded valuable ground…

Reactions: KG1

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Certainly in the primaries. And we cannot leave, for example, the folks of Utah to their own devices such as electing Romney, et al. We must fund more than just our own to defeat these RINO’s. The left does this all the time while conservatives say not my state. Well, those chickens have come home to roost and we have ceded valuable ground…
    Another hypothesis they asserted was the left hits their candidates from the left to drive them further left. The right is only starting to do that. Its not enough to “watch Fox News”, post memes to “own the left”, and then go vote for whoever they gives to go vote for. If we want to drive the “right” actually to the right, maybe the left is showing us the way.

Bugzilla

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2021
    DeMotte
    representative democracy

noun​

1. A policy under the rule of people acting on the behalf of and, to a lesser extent, in the interests of the voting blocks by which they were elected.

blain

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2016
    Evansville
    The ONLY way get rid of the swamp creatures is to convince their voters to let them go. That takes time, money, and execution of a plan…
    But the swamp creatures have unlimited taxpayer funds at their disposal.
    Even DJT doesn't have the capital to match that.
    Without term limits, we're sunk. The swamp creatures must be convinced to pass term limit legislation.

We're done for.

Top Bottom