• ...and so much more!
  • Doublehelix

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    It sounds like a great weekend if you position it that way. I would also make sure that *you* take care of the house sitting and livestock sitting *before* you give her the gift. Have it all taken care of beforehand so there is no stress on her part at all.

I hope you guys have a great time!

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Where are you located? I don't know of a Wilson County in Indiana and google did not locate one. If close, and timing works, I might be able to help with the livestock.

We used to live in Boone Grove, I have to move around a lot for my job. We live about 40 miles east of Nashville Tennessee in Wilson county. Although its a lot of work I wouldn't trade having a small farm for anything.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    It sounds like a great weekend if you position it that way. I would also make sure that *you* take care of the house sitting and livestock sitting *before* you give her the gift. Have it all taken care of beforehand so there is no stress on her part at all.

I hope you guys have a great time!

I believe I have it covered now, I have commitments from two people, one had the stipulation that he wanted to use my range.

We are going to go to Arizona in February my wife doesn't like the cold so I figured going some place warmer would be a bonus.

POB

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    I know it wouldn't fly over well at my house but my wife does not get in to the shooting sport nor self defense. Your situation may be different in that she goes to the range frequently and wants to CC a gun. If not, well, I have a basement I rent cheap.

Klanham5576

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    NE Indiana
    Go for it! I bought my wife a one day intro to hand guns class at our local range and she had a great time! I did get a kick out of her instructor...he told me he only had one problem with her...at the end of the day when they were on the range shooting, he had to tell her three times that class was over...LOL

Top Bottom