• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    No, I would not. I don't drink, don't smoke and don't do drugs.
    But I would give up my 2A rights for 2 billion dollars and a Big Mac.
    I would then hire a 24hr security detail and would not need guns outside of my home.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Even if it were possible, would I trade my rights for drugs, or for that matter, for anything else?

You have a choice of answers. You can have "no" or "F*** no". Pick either one, I don't care which.

Hey anti-rights politicians! I have a different trade for you: Your anti-rights votes, which I'll trade you for a bucket of tar, a truckload of feathers, and a ride out of town on a rail. Do we have a deal?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    News flash:

Illinois pot smokers make counter offer to legislature: "We currently have guns AND pot, how bout you come and arrest all of us and we see how that goes, lol, XOXO"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Even if it were possible, would I trade my rights for drugs, or for that matter, for anything else?

You have a choice of answers. You can have "no" or "F*** no". Pick either one, I don't care which.

Hey anti-rights politicians! I have a different trade for you: Your anti-rights votes, which I'll trade you for a bucket of tar, a truckload of feathers, and a ride out of town on a rail. Do we have a deal?

+10

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    so i guess themost common ingo alternate example would be bacon....WOULD ANYONE GIVE UP THEIR GUNS FOR BACON.....i still say no

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    so i guess themost common ingo alternate example would be bacon....WOULD ANYONE GIVE UP THEIR GUNS FOR BACON.....i still say no

When guns +bacon are outlawed only outlaws will have guns+bacon.

You'll take my guns+bacon from me when you pry them from my cold greasy dead hands!

GunnerDan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clark County Indiana
    The thing that I dont understand is this, EVERY drug is illegal to own/possess/consume unless under the direction of a doctor. So, if someone is popping oxyconton pills without a prescription, that is no different than someone smoking cannabis. If someone has a prescription of oxyconton and is using it under a doctors orders, it is the EXACT same as smoking medical cannabis under a doctors orders, so why would one have to give up their 2nd Amendment RIGHTS, which SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, because they use one drug over another UNDER DOCTORS ORDERS? My son had nose surgery a few years ago, and was give medical cocaine, perfectly legal use, should he loose his RIGHT that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED because he was prescribed cocaine that was administered by a doctor? All these laws are complete bullcrap to begin with. If a doctor prescribes a drug, then it is LEGAL for the person to consume, plain and simple.

Gunner

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    The thing that I dont understand is this, EVERY drug is illegal to own/possess/consume unless under the direction of a doctor. So, if someone is popping oxyconton pills without a prescription, that is no different than someone smoking cannabis. If someone has a prescription of oxyconton and is using it under a doctors orders, it is the EXACT same as smoking medical cannabis under a doctors orders, so why would one have to give up their 2nd Amendment RIGHTS, which SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED, because they use one drug over another UNDER DOCTORS ORDERS? My son had nose surgery a few years ago, and was give medical cocaine, perfectly legal use, should he loose his RIGHT that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED because he was prescribed cocaine that was administered by a doctor? All these laws are complete bullcrap to begin with. If a doctor prescribes a drug, then it is LEGAL for the person to consume, plain and simple.

Gunner

well put...unless the prescription for medical marijuana is for the treatment of some severe mental problems like psychosis or schizophrenia....but i dont think they ever prescibe it for that...in fact i think ive heard that pot can actually increase chances of certain mental problems...and not just memory loss

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Gunner
    The feds say so, and they have a hard time admitting they're wrong. That's the difference.

Top Bottom