• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Kinda reminds me of the joke with the punch line, "Just don't poke me in the eyes."

So... no thanks. :)

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It should be noted that these guys are not the only ones who train in 'live' situations with live ammo. It's not something to be 'feared' but it is to be respected.

Gotta have confidence in the abilities of your partners / team, and utter confidence in your own abilities.

Live fire exercises have their place but what they are doing in this video is just silly. I wonder if they are even hitting anything?

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Live fire exercises have their place but what they are doing in this video is just silly. I wonder if they are even hitting anything?

The only purpose I can see for this is a small group fighting their way out of a crowd...sort of like a Resident Evil scenario. They obviously are not considering collateral damage. Then again, maybe they are training for the eventual Chinese invasion which would be sort of the same.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    I would do it in a group where I had a lot of confidence in every member. Not much room for error. I wouldn't be down with the flagging though. There would be constant muzzle discipline, not this sweeping straight through your buddy on the way to the next target. But I wouldn't do it at a random class where I just met everyone. It's risk enough just being on the firing line with some folks.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Woobie, you've got that right...there was this time during grenade familiarization at Ft Knox....

Oh, geez. Some people get around firearms, and especially grenades, and they become useless. Fear just paralyzes their minds and they become dangerous. Sounds like you've got a good story, and maybe a couple of gray hairs, from that, lol.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Well, if I get to pick the other team members, or know the team members well enough. why not?

It would certainly help train the participants to 'keep cool' with bullets whizzing by, which is what one MUST do in an actual gunfight.

If they are real lucky they'll get some practice functioning while wounded as well. Very operator. Might get shot on the street and need to stay in the fight so better get some reps in now.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If they are real lucky they'll get some practice functioning while wounded as well. Very operator. Might get shot on the street and need to stay in the fight so better get some reps in now.

This is why I have rhino kick me in the junk before every sparring session.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    Oh, geez. Some people get around firearms, and especially grenades, and they become useless. Fear just paralyzes their minds and they become dangerous. Sounds like you've got a good story, and maybe a couple of gray hairs, from that, lol.

Yeah, the guy threw like a scared girl...no offense girls...we had to vacate most riki-tik the pit we were in which had just become down range.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I would not participate in this training because I would find it difficult to follow instructions given the language barrier.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    I want to hear their reasoning for doing this, while I can see some possible reasoning I am seriously curious!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :facepalm:

@ 0:40 looks interesting..... :n00b:

There are some in the States that should not watch this video..... lest they imitate..... tier 0 MF.

Top Bottom