• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheLoneRaider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 30, 2009
    Phoenix
    I would be asking a bunch of questions that ad doesn't give enough info. Glock 19 gen 4 used blue label gun with standard sight $360-$380 would be it for me.

Last edited:

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    202   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    To me the G19 would have been full "used" retail, pre sandy hook.
    I think it is just a seller that knows in this current market $450 will sound like a good deal.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    I bought one gun off armslist, and recently. Like others, I would probably go with my gut if something didn't seem right. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

In my case, the seller required transferring through an FFL. So I just met him and we did so. He even picked up the cost.

Guy was easy to work with, good communication, and turned out his family knew some of my relation.

YMMV.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Average Blue Label prices

Fixed sights $398.20
    Adjustable sights $420.20
    Glock night sights $455.40
    Trijicon night sights $477.40

saberstar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Bloomington, IN
    I had pretty good luck on armslist. I posted WTB: Glock 17 got it, 4 17rd clips and 550rds for $550.

On the negative side- Had a guy wanted to trade his G23 for SS Mark III .22 but found out he lived in IL. I hope I was right, told him I thought it was illegal for me to sell it to him since he lived in a different state. (woulda been a good deal :( )

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I've gotten some of my best deals very early in the morning on INGO, and very late at night on Armslist. I'd trust it. Recently traded my pre-panic WASR worth $450 for a Beretta 92FS manufactured last year + tons of stuff worth $1,000+ off Armslist.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Please explain Blue Label.

Pricing for Police, Fire, EMS, Active Military, Security, Judges and Attorneys. From time to time the list of people eligible for Blue Label pricing changes. At one time it even included nurses. It still may but I'm not sure.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I posted my P11 on armslist and got several replies, some asking for my phone number, I was leery about doing so, but finally I decided to do it. I gave two people my number. and have received several spam text messages since.

I have since stopped responding to it. I think there are alot of people making money, at home, just ****ing with you, and selling your info.

bmwguru

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    I have purchased several firearms from Armslist. Paid fair prices and have had pretty smooth and hassle free deals for the most part. There is no way for everything to be perfect and it takes some common sense. If something seems fishy then leave it alone.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't seem to have the secret knock that gets people to respond. I've contacted a few people with S&W revolvers for sale and enver heard back from anyone.

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I wouldn't have a problem with it, although I would require a meeting at an FFL for a transfer. I'd pay for it of course, I like the added "insurance" that route offers.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I've never bought on Armslist, but I have here and Hoosier Topics. I have to have a phone conversation, to judge if it's a waste a of time or not followed by my gut instincts. Only once have I not done that and it was on here with a gun I still have.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Any site other than Ingo we ride back up. My son or son in law will go with just because or I go with them. Refused to sell once during FTF off armslist and once off gun broker. Both guy's were just hinky. Spidy sense was going nuts and my son felt the same way. He was not pleased but you have to trust your gut.

FrankTank83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I have had good luck selling on armslist. If you post an ad, you will get some crazy ass emails from some people. Just be smart, and walk away if something seems off or if a deal is too good to be true.

Top Bottom