• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    I'm surprised that he didn't take the shot since he never had control of the robber's weapon. I'm not sure I could have restrained myself like he did if faced with the same type of situation.

It's always nice to see that there are happy endings. :rockwoot:

shanksinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    I applaud his restraint, but I'm guessing if that guy had made even the tiniest move to bring that gun back up, things would have turned out very differently.

heavyhitter1k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    My only issue with NOT firing, is now bad guy knows clerk is armed and maybe next time doesn't hesistate to draw / fire upon entering to get the drop on him?

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    My only issue with NOT firing, is now bad guy knows clerk is armed and maybe next time doesn't hesistate to draw / fire upon entering to get the drop on him?

Or the bad guy dropped a deuce in his pants and realizes the next time he pulls a stunt like this his momma might have to buy a coffin to bury his dumb azz in.

pitbulld45

Follower of I AM
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Terre Haute
    Guy was awfull slow and Nonchalant about pulling is gun to rob the clerk. Good for the clerk. Good guy wins again.

Last edited:

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Guy was awfull slow and Nonchalant about pulling is gun to rob the clerk. Good for the clerk. Good guy wins again.

I think the good guy probably had just a little bit more experience with his weapon than the bad guy did. That probably also explains the restraint. Our veterans, especially those that have been in combat, not only learn how to use their weapons, but when to use them. We don't know about this vet, but he may have direct experience using a weapon directly on another human being and knows the consequences that come with that decision.

Top Bottom