• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    +1 for the good guys. Maybe that wasn't a smock the customer was in, it was a superhero cape. Glad to see that no innocents were injured.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Doubt it; but still, glad that it worked out this way.

Also glad that the news article mentioned how the man protected those children; otherwise, this could be turned into another one of those "oh there will be blood in the streets, it will be like the OK Corral...." hissy fits that the sheeple like to throw.

91FXRS

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2011
    NWI
    :rockwoot:To good guys with guns. I love a good story of justice being served.

The reporter in the video said " he opened fire and emptied his automatic clip" :dunno:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    The story read well, but the video had a slant to it for sure. Using phrases like "unloaded his automatic clip. . . multiple rounds". The lead-in made it sound like the customer was the bad guy. Sheesh.

WillyUSMC

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    You know what time it is? Why yes I do, time for your clock to stop ticking. Good thing they let him out on parole, he was clearly reformed and ready to re-enter society.

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    :rockwoot:To good guys with guns. I love a good story of justice being served.

The reporter in the video said " he opened fire and emptied his automatic clip" :dunno:

Maybe he meant to say "automatic'S clip," which wouldn't be quite as bad; at least then he only messed up the difference between clip and magazine...

Either way, he's a dummy.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I swear, I'm gonna have to find me one of those automatic, clip fed handguns everyone seems to be talking about these days. All of mine seem to only fire 1 round each time I pull the trigger, and I have to reload using these pesky things called magazines.

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    I swear, I'm gonna have to find me one of those automatic, clip fed handguns everyone seems to be talking about these days. All of mine seem to only fire 1 round each time I pull the trigger, and I have to reload using these pesky things called magazines.

Full auto Broomhandle Mauser. =)

Top Bottom