• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    My short list of terrible movies that require alcohol or drugs to get through:
    The Room (neat drinking game associated with it, pretty much trashed at minute 15)
    Cube, Cube 2:Hypercube (got that on DVD) and Cube Zero
    Anything from that is a SciFi Original
    the original Assault on Precinct 13 (OMG its so bad, its great)
    White Zombie (can't even hear the dialogue, plus Ed Wood)
    Killer Clowns from Outer Space (WTF?)
    PeeWee's Big Adventure (including the Big Top adventure)
    The vhf tape that came with the D&D DragonQuest board game (though the thief was hot, made it bearable)
    Toxic Avenger 2 and on (the first one RULEZ!)
    The Beach
    The One starring Jet Li, honestly horrible
    Chasing Amy (I love Kevin Smith, but that movie was dreck, I wanted to suck start a pistol so bad, reminded me of the crap I had to go through in high school)
    Bowling For Columbine (political and inaccurate information movie crapola flick)
    Pressure (terrible movie, shot with a Sony Handicam, has terrible sex scenes, plus they change actors and keep their charector names for no reason, absolutely no plot, just people shooting one another and other homie-isms).

Alot more, but I can't remember a few...

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Mr Bean's holiday was another real gem.:noway: And while I'm talking of Brit films the critics raved over, what about "the full monty"? I couldn't understand a damn word any of them said, I think I made it four minutes into that slice of crap before I was trying to throw the t.v. out the window. That one just plain pissed me off.

Another that pissed me off real good was "the strangers" Those dopes with the pillow cases on their heads sneaking around stalking the useless turds in the house, and the one dumb ass shot his buddy accidentally. I wanted every body in that movie to die, hell, I wanted to die after watching that anti gun liberal Hollywood bull****.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Oh my god, I forgot that one. I actually like most of Dicaprios movies, but that, that was just pure ****.

How about Titanic, it was idiotic. Like the real story wasn't dramatic enough, they had to add that goofiness of DiCaprio running through the ship getting shot at, and the diamond. Utter nonsense.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Ding, Ding, Ding You're all Wrong!!!!

Without a doubt THE WORST movie ever. . . . . . . ."Lost In Translation" Bill Murray.

We sat through that movie wondering why we were sitting through that movie. This movie is the perfect example of a movie that they showed all the best parts in the previews.:puke:

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Everything mentioned so far isn't even close!

The winner, hands down, is Zardoz!

This picture is all you need to know I'm right:
    zardoz.jpg

Honorable mentions:
    Battlefield Earth
    Anything by Tyler Perry
    Anything with Susan Sarandon

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Starship Troopers
    Orlando
    Anchorman
    Cobra

Ding, Ding, Ding You're all Wrong!!!!

Without a doubt THE WORST movie ever. . . . . . . ."Lost In Translation" Bill Murray.

We sat through that movie wondering why we were sitting through that movie. This movie is the perfect example of a movie that they showed all the best parts in the previews.:puke:

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?

These are good examples of how opinions CAN be wrong.:D

Top Bottom