• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Worst thing FUNCTIONALLY I've ever come across was a taurus PT24/7 in 45acp. It never made it through a single magazine without multiple malfunctions and the trigger was horrific. Taurus in whole, met a guy at the range once who had some taurus 357 magnum revolver, and was talking about how wonderful taurus is and how his barrel had to be replaced 5 times and it only cost him shipping! Yes, wonderful, of course.

I've tweaked some jennings and got them running infinitely better than that awful thing. (They're fun to tweak for the hell of it, but kind of useless.)

Sgt.Striker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2012
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    sigma as everyone already knows, but also sig sauer mosquito. ive had so many problems with the one i bought, ed hirschy talked me into one about 4 years ago and i had nothing but trouble with it. 3 trips back to the factory and i still cant get a whole clip through it without malfunctions. and yes i use the stinger ammo like they say. only sig sauer ive ever owned and i just cant say anything good about it.

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Taurus M44. It only fired 75% of the time. Was getting light primer strikes, sent it back 2 times with no help. I don't think the transfer bar was getting out of the way. The 3rd time the LGS gave me my money back.

jchuff87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    I've had a Jennings .22 but the worst for me was a taurus .357 snubby. I'm not saying that all of them are bad but the one I dealt with was. The cylinder would hardly lock up and hitting any thing at any range was really out of the question.

Meister

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Greenwood
    Grendel p-10

That thing had the worst trigger I ever felt, it makes the trigger a staple gun feel good. It jammed all the time.

Magnum Research Desert Eagle 44 magnum.

Shot it for a couple years, then the magazine started falling out of it. Sent it back then sold it off.

inlineman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Mine was a J22.It got stolen out of my truck and I didnt even report it,I hoped the S.O.B. would end up robbing somebody that had a real gun that worked.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Chater Arms 38 snub nose. The gun was fine when I purchased it new but after a few hundred rounds it loosened up and I would get powder burns on my wrist from blow by. Not sure that is supposed to happen.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I think I just wore the thing out! I used to go out in the back yard when we lived in the country and shoot a box of wad cutters a week or so.:ar15:
    There are two adjustments that could likely cause the issue you you had. There is cylinder gap and timing. From your description it sounds like mostly cylinder gap. You aren't likely to "wear out" a revolver though there may have been small replaceable parts that wore out.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    Worst Handgun Ever

I have never had the joy of the Raven/Jennings/Davis lineup (thankfully). However, I once bought a gun that wasn't worth the effort to throw in the creek I was shooting near - the dreaded Keltec P3-AT. Absolute jamomatic. I traded it on the same day I bought it. Horrible gun.

Top Bottom