• ...and so much more!
  • Zephri

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 12, 2008
    Indianapolis, Northside.
    "1 x HFC Walther P99 look-alike airsoft gun"

"Remove the plunger from the slide assembly as well as the spring and plastic plug. Throw out the plunger. With the plunger removed, the gun can't shoot you in the ear."

No it can't shoot anything, even if it could it wouldn't kill you or break the skin it would just sting, alot.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    "1 x HFC Walther P99 look-alike airsoft gun"

"Remove the plunger from the slide assembly as well as the spring and plastic plug. Throw out the plunger. With the plunger removed, the gun can't shoot you in the ear."

No it can't shoot anything, even if it could it wouldn't kill you or break the skin it would just sting, alot.
    You are obviously missing the point as to why this is a bad idea. :rolleyesedit:

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    It's something a guy made when he was bored as a joke and he posted it and instructions up on the web, I see nothing wrong with this.
    Yea, you're right. It would go very nice with a suicide bomber dynamite vest that is actually a laptop bag.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    not really just paint the plastic orange and call it good.

besides who in their right mind would take this thing anywhere but home or a party.

Yeah, that'll fix it, because no one would ever get day-glo orange paint and put it on a REAL Glock, right? Or just paint the barrel bright red?

Why, that might confuse someone just long enough to allow them to be shot without ever reaching for their own sidearm! :rolleyesedit:

Blessings,
    B

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    Did it ever occur to any one that it is not a real gun?

To me it doesn't matter. I will not allow my children to have toy guns. It sends the wrong message. If you will do stupid or unsafe things because it is a "toy" gun or "pellet" gun, your mental training is damaged. That might allow you to do it with a real gun. This is many times more true when dealing with someone who can't easily tell the difference. (i.e. children or those not very experienced with guns)

Top Bottom