• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    So just throwin this out there but anyone got any pictures of an HK USPc next to a P2000sk...I've searched the net and found a few but I mainly want to see the slide widths next to each other. Every time I try to pick out a gun for ccw I find myself crawling back to a USPc for some reason. Theres advantages/disadvantages to both so opinions might help...One of two things should happen: 1) buy both 2) shut up and be happy

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I love the way you worded this thread. I had to look. I thought it was going to be about having to have multiple colors of the same gun. :laugh: you got me!

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    The OP is going to regret this post :laugh:

Ha nah, I'm pretty cool with it. It is comical!! To clarify, I meant I change my mind more than anyone I know, and go back and forth on guns so often...I really should just buy both but idk. Atleast there wasnt a snide "omg do a simple google search bleh bleh." I have found some decent pictures, just wanted to see if anyone else had both to compare. I've owned 3 USPc now, and sold all of them...but always want one again. Maybe it's a sign :dunno:

Top Bottom