• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I just found this video and its probably one of the most hilarious football related things ive ever seen. Enjoy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRBDMMVctu8[/ame]

(p.s. I am not a browns fan, nor am I making fun of them)

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    Im a Browns and Bears fan. I was born in Chicago and my parents are from Cleveland. My first NFL game was the brownies! They won!!! Who cares if they are good or not, its fun to be freezing your butt off with snow coming off the lake!

Here we go brownies, here we go! DAWG POUND FOR LIFE!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My bother-in-law is a HUGE Steeler's fan and even though I'm a diehard Colt's fan, I have had the chance to attended some games at both the old Three Rivers Stadium and Heinz Field (including the inaugural game). During my visits there we usually go to Pittsburgh's Union Station to eat at one of their fine restaurants.

One of the sports shops there I frequent to purchase an occasional Cub's hat or shirt, had a orange shirt with black letters outside the door that read this:

"You can take the suck out of the team, but you can't take the suck out of the city."

This was right after Cleveland got back a NFL team and was promptly named the Browns.

I hate the Pittsburgh Steelers, but have respect for their fans, because while I was in watching the game, there was at least 30,000 tailgaters in the parking lots.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    What is Division 3 high school football?

I've heard of divisions in college, but not HS.

The IHSAA instituted division (or "class") football many years ago. There are five (I think) classes based on school enrollment. Unfortunately, they have also done the same thing with boys' basketball, which totally ruined things.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The IHSAA instituted division (or "class") football many years ago. There are five (I think) classes based on school enrollment. Unfortunately, they have also done the same thing with boys' basketball, which totally ruined things.

I've never heard it called anything but classes (5 in football and 4 in basketball). I've never once heard it be called "divisions."

I completely agree with it...It's just not fair that a school with 400 kids should have to play a school with 3,600 kids for a title.

I suppose that's what he meant, but I don't know why he wouldn't go to the extreme and call it division 1...I guess that would sound better than it is, because it would be 1a, which would be one of those schools with 300-400 kids.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All one can do is hope and pray...

qbsshirt.jpg

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    you forgot "suck for luck"... although im sure the colts have that one down :laugh:

I believe they do have that wrapped up. Rumor is that they were embarrassed in a scrimmage against a 7th grade 2nd string team. It'll be funny when Luck turns out to be an average NFL QB. I hope the NFL talent guys are paying much more attention to things than average fans. Different conference and he wouldn't be looking as good as he does.

Top Bottom