• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    I know to some that getting a firearm is not a big deal but for me with my financial issues this past year that left me with no firearms antil this past month it is great. For me to get two handguns in a month is an awesome blessing. I got a new Taurus PT140 Pro. It shoots great and is a pleasure to carry. Thanks guys for all the encouragement when I was down on my luck so to speak. INGO is the best forum community around.

msgro22

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    eastside of indy
    ME TOO.

yep started off buying a tuarus 24/7 40s&w from a member on here (thanks again) then today went and put a KIMBER Ultra carry in layaway.:rockwoot:

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I know to some that getting a firearm is not a big deal but for me with my financial issues this past year that left me with no firearms antil this past month it is great. For me to get two handguns in a month is an awesome blessing. I got a new Taurus PT140 Pro. It shoots great and is a pleasure to carry. Thanks guys for all the encouragement when I was down on my luck so to speak. INGO is the best forum community around.

congrats on the purchase! it is pretty rough times out there right now, glad to hear you are getting back on your feet! i am in the same boat, but luckily i am not without guns. i just havent been able to get any new ones in a while

a1gunny

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2009
    I know to some that getting a firearm is not a big deal...

It's a big deal to me every single time a new gun follows me home. CONGRATS to you and enjoy your new gun! :yesway:

Proud Father of a United States Airman
    NRA Patron Life Member

Last edited:

Soonerdoggy

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Richmond, IN
    Nothing like buying a new handgun. Better than getting a new car. Congrats ! and keep working so ya can keep aquiring !

I bought 7 in two months last spring. Got kinda carried away I guess, but can ya ever really have too many handguns???

Top Bottom