• ...and so much more!
  • jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Well, lately I have been trying to decide on my new EDC gun and finally picked the M&P Shield in 9mm. Once I decided what I wanted I began the hunt to find one around town and for a decent price. I planned on making the purchase (after I got approval from the wife) and went ahead and ordered a holster before I even had gun-in-hand. My grandpa was also looking for a new revolver for himself (he bought a S&W 638) and looked for a Shield while he was getting his 638. He found it for a VERY good price, not sure exactly how much be he said less than 400 and is giving it to me for Christmas. His LGS had to order it so it should be here sometime next week. I also just got the email notification today that my holster was shipped today and should be here soon.

Everyone knows what a Shield looks like, but here is the holster I ordered...
    Wee Celtic IWB Holster * Black & Tan - Celtic Holsters

:cool:

DFM914

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Avon
    You made a great choice with the Shield! Same gun I carry and shoot very well. Nice holster for the money.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Congrats, and a merry xmas to you indeed. I have yet to handle or fire a Shield, but have heard lots of good things about them. That holster looks pretty darn nice too.
    Is your grandpa interested in a step-grandson?

Justin727

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Bargersville
    You will love the Shield! Many will probably criticize me for this comment but... I have three firearms that I consider to be my EDC guns (not that I carry all three everyday. Rather I am proficient enough with each to confidently carry them every day). Ruger LCP, Shield 9mm, and my Glock 19. The LCP is always with me. Usually not alone though.. more times than not the Shield comes along too over the G19... although that very well may change once I get a better holster for the G19. At any rate... the Shield 9mm is an awesome carry gun!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom