jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    But its 100%.
    Look at her fake nails. Who on earth goes swimming with fake nails? All the gear looks brand new aka never been in the water. Heck she is not even wey or a speck of sand on her. The tatoo looks like a 3 year old drew it.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    But its 100%.
    Look at her fake nails. Who on earth goes swimming with fake nails? All the gear looks brand new aka never been in the water. Heck she is not even wey or a speck of sand on her. The tatoo looks like a 3 year old drew it.

And if her diving gear was pink and she was wearing heels?? :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :ranton: Ok, ok, ok, I'm calling BS on this one! No properly endowed woman would ever carry her spare mags this way! It's the equivalent to a dude strapping one through the crotch. Respect your bits and pieces and wear your gear with a proper strap on. LOL, I'm headed back to the kitchen so you can continue your debauchery. ~ OG

Well played OG......well played indeed.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    The poor women that had to wear men’s body amour back in the day used to hafta tape the Tata’s to prevent sores. Women carry weight on their hips best and real women carry ammo and other necessities lower than men.

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Well played OG......well played indeed.

LOL, I can appreciate that it's the "HEMAN WOMAN HATERS CLUB" and if I hadn't broken my trigger finger splitting wood I'd probably have a bit more to say. IndyJohn whirled around when I went off ranting and said "What are you doing in that thread!" while trying to get the mouse from me... All I've got to add is that REAL women have dirt on their boots and know how to hold a firearm in a way that is obvious they intend to use it if necessary. I'm totally cracking up at some of them, really.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    :ranton: Ok, ok, ok, I'm calling BS on this one! No properly endowed woman would ever carry her spare mags this way! It's the equivalent to a dude strapping one through the crotch. Respect your bits and pieces and wear your gear with a proper strap on. LOL, I'm headed back to the kitchen so you can continue your debauchery. ~ OG

Ok, you won INGO today. :rockwoot:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom