• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Well, then, that changes the game. Disarmingly good looks require an altogether different strategy on my part.

Oh, and pics or it's all a lie. :laugh:

This may or may not be him...

selleck.jpg

Cheeseburger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2011
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I like the American Hobo Concealed Carry Handbag I got at the NRA store. I've had it a couple of years now and it's hold up well. Looked at a few at gun shows and the like but they just did not excite me.

mlzoiss

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Carmel, IN
    I buy Coach purses for charity auction items. We get them at the Coach outlet store in Edinburg and use discount cupons. End up paying from $50 to under $100 for them. Not bad considering what others go for.

They have discount coupons for Coach outlet stores? Where do you get those? My purse is like 9" x 5" now because I had to carry a diaper bag as well, but I am ready to go a little larger and consider a purse with the capability of carrying a gun. But how do you have a gun accessible in case of emergency, but inaccessible to young children?

marinemom

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Columbus
    I switched to the flashbang but still carry in my purse once in a while. I am finding that I prefer on the body more and more. I have a hard enough time finding my keys in my purse. I am not sure a cute bag would help! We like style, but function is my priority!

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    They have discount coupons for Coach outlet stores? Where do you get those? My purse is like 9" x 5" now because I had to carry a diaper bag as well, but I am ready to go a little larger and consider a purse with the capability of carrying a gun. But how do you have a gun accessible in case of emergency, but inaccessible to young children?

You have to find what works for you. And a lot depends on your children.

There is no single right answer. You can ask for suggestions, but don't ever let anybody ever tell you his way is the only way.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I do not love purses, but the issues I have had to deal with as a pre-menopausal woman required a little something more than a wallet in my pocket. I carry a Roma gun bag, that I like alot. It is not too big. I carry cross body and hold the strap, at the ring, in my left hand. That stabilizes the bag so I can quickly access the gun with my right hand. It has a zip lock if you choose to use it.

I have found it comfortable to carry and I really like to have it when visiting my son at college. I don't worry about keeping my gun concealed (I am small and find it a challenge sometimes to keep my gun well concealed).

Anyway, here is what I have.
    Welcome to Romagunbags?
    I got it on ebay for about $60 with free shipping.

Top Bottom