• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Yeah, that's me...a liberal because I don't find giving small frame women big guns without instruction and watching them get knocked on their ass very amusing.:coffee: Same is true for small men and children.

Maybe its because I was 11 years old shooting Marlin 60s with ARs and M1 Carbines as the "big guns" when some dickwad handed me a 7mm Rem Magnum and I lit it off, making my shoulder look like I'd been beaned by Nolan Ryan and giving a few old men some chuckles. I'm pretty certain that's the reason I'm recoil adverse almost 19 years later.

The first long gun my wife ever shot was an AR before she was Mrs. avboiler11. Why? Because of its light weight and moderate recoil.

207660_10102066375473918_65942822_n.jpg

AGAIN PEOPLE: I agree 100% that Biden was a moron with his statement. But he didn't himself put a loaded weapon into somebody's hands with the intent of watching them get smacked something fierce for their own amusement.

THAT is what I simply cannot stand...

You know it's funny how two people can be totally differnt. The same thing happend to me with the 7mm but it had a scope. I had a black eye for two weeks with a cut on my nose. That was my dad that handed me that rifle. We still laugh about it today. I guess some people just put their big boy undies on before others?

I accruals have a picture of my eye holding the rifle. Ill try and find it so y'all can laugh too :-)

Last edited:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Yeah, that's me...a liberal because I don't find giving small frame women big guns without instruction and watching them get knocked on their ass very amusing.:coffee: Same is true for small men and children.

Maybe its because I was 11 years old shooting Marlin 60s with ARs and M1 Carbines as the "big guns" when some dickwad handed me a 7mm Rem Magnum and I lit it off, making my shoulder look like I'd been beaned by Nolan Ryan and giving a few old men some chuckles. I'm pretty certain that's the reason I'm recoil adverse almost 19 years later.

The first long gun my wife ever shot was an AR before she was Mrs. avboiler11. Why? Because of its light weight and moderate recoil.

AGAIN PEOPLE: I agree 100% that Biden was a moron with his statement. But he didn't himself put a loaded weapon into somebody's hands with the intent of watching them get smacked something fierce for their own amusement.

THAT is what I simply cannot stand...

I learned a lot of lesson by doing stupid things as a kid. I tried shooting my 12 gauge while leaning against a tree. I was lucky I didn't end up with a broken shoulder. Tis how we learn, oftentimes. Some folks you can tell not to do things, but they want to find out on their own. We ALL have a bit of that in us. But I am anything but recoil adverse. Bigger the boom, the more fun.

But who is more dangerous, the guys that had their girlfriends learn the hard way, or a VP shooting his mouth off about something he has no clue over...and the subject is one of their PERSONAL SAFETY.

the guys may be aholes....but Biden is a DANGEROUS ahole.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You know it's funny how two people can be totally differnt. The same thing happend to me with the 7mm but it had a scope. I had a black eye for two weeks with a cut on my nose. That was my dad that handed me that rifle. We still laugh about it today. I guess some people just put their big boy undies on before others?
    I put my big girl panties on.... I love shooting shotguns now :D

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

^^^^^AMEN^^^^^^

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    thank you

That is exactly how I see it. He may not be physically putting the gun into their hands but he is saying that's all the need, go buy one. No instruction, no words of advice on kick, recoil etc... just it's all you need. :n00b:

Exactly. And why anyone would excuse that dipstick of a VP is beyond me.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I don't know about any others, but videos like that make me angry and I believe do a disservice to the gun culture and perceptions of non gun owners that guns are loud and scary.

Biden is a moron, but so was every single boyfriend in that video was acting like a moron. The boyfriends and girlfriends in the video can be taught, Kinnock cannot.

TravisJ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Muncie/Ft. Wayne, IN
    Funny vid, but I would never do that to a child or woman in my life. I started my wife out on a .22 then AR, .9mm, .40, 20ga. She enjoys shooting them all, but I have a feeling if I would have stuck her behind a 12ga and let her get knocked on her rear it would caused her to not want to try again. The guys who did that are a**holes, but Joe Biden is a lying, ignorant a**hole who by making those statments has possibly put women in that situation without any guidence at all. I fired a .44 or .45 blackpowder revolver when I was like 10, I remember it almost hitting me in the face and thought I broke a wrist at the time. Scared me a little, all the adults around laughed and I have no lasting damage from it. I surely won't be doing that to my children though.

dobeluvr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2012
    Awesome video. Also the reason I only put one round in when someone shoots something for the first time. Just because you tell someone to hang on tight doesn't mean they are gonna listen to ya. You know the next thing they say is....I thought I was hanging on tight.

Top Bottom