• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    What if that was your wife, your mother or a loved one who was forced to go through that?

This isn't India. Can't have LEO sexually assault a woman like this and get away with it. There should be smaller tolerance for such 'mistakes' for the men and women we hire to protect us. They work on our dime, and if -the people- agree that what they did was wrong or their mistake was too great.... then SAYONARA! Whats the point of an internal review, even? LEO messes up, his buddies look into it? If a politician messes up horribly, they can be booted out of office in most cases. I think that same rule should be applied to LEO (to a degree).

So a dog gave a false positive. What is the standard procedure from the time a dog alerts you, assuming it wasn't coaxed to do so like they sometimes are in road traffic stops to give an 'alert' to justify a search? If you were pulled over, for example, and a dog gave a false positive in your vehicle, how many different people's fingers should be put in your rectum and how many people should search you, inside and out, until they realize it was a mistake and make you pay for their effort?

This isn't directed at anyone namely. Though there are certainly people here who will always defend the action of their brethren when there is negative attention drawn towards them, whether they voice it or not. Plus im cranky because I need coffee!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I don't think government should be able to rape citizens with or without a warrant. I don't think the situation improves because one more sadistic monster signs off on the act.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    Well I wondered if she was attractive or not, assuming that was a possible reason for her being targeted. You gotta wonder, why her versus so many others that would have gone through the checkpoint. Either they had a legitimate reason or they did not...

No legitimate reason for such behavior exists. These ****tards deserve prison, period.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    No legitimate reason for such behavior exists. These ****tards deserve prison, period.

I will go along with this provided that the deal includes a 7 foot tall cellmate who is feeling, well, deprived. In some cases, repayment in kind seems appropriate and tends to guarantee that the proper message regarding the unacceptable behavior will be clearly understood.

Top Bottom