• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    It's easy to say NWI isn't Chicago….but you reference NBC Chicago in your link…so it is a bit befuddling don'tcha think?

Apparently you can't understand the dynamics of broadcast media any better than you can understand the Constitution. Would you likewise argue that anyplace in the central 1/3 of the state measured east and west which rely on Indianapolis stations are all Indianapolis metro area? Oh, never mind. You probably would.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    OP correction to your story only the teenage daughter who attends bishop noll in Hammond saw the shooting. She was in the car when it happened and then ran to the school. The shooter left on his bike after killing the wife.

The son was inside the school helping with ccd classes.

The shooter had warm the wife The divorce was going to be messy and the kids were going to suffer.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    OP correction to your story only the teenage daughter who attends bishop noll in Hammond saw the shooting. She was in the car when it happened and then ran to the school. The shooter left on his bike after killing the wife.

The son was inside the school helping with ccd classes.

The shooter had warm the wife The divorce was going to be messy and the kids were going to suffer.

That said, he should suffer greatly for the remainder of his natural life.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    It's easy to say NWI isn't Chicago….but you reference NBC Chicago in your link…so it is a bit befuddling don'tcha think?

What does Chicago have to do with a crazed lunatic killing his estranged wife? I think it is a little morbid to use a sad situation like this to have a NWI / Chicago bash. I hope you are a better person than this Manatee.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Thank you for all your criticism. If you knew the persons involved, then you have some reason to ask me to clarify my comments. If you don't, you're trolling.

It seems that latitude had quite a bit of mayhem this past weekend. I was commenting more on the general state of mayhem in the vicinity than anything else. If you took umbrage in the comment, that is your privilege.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Internet troll
    Web definitions:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response ...

I would suggest going back and reading your post and see who fits the definition of a troll.

Manatee

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Indiana
    Perhaps. But perhaps the comment was to express some level of sympathy for a person that I did not know. To characterize it as a period of a truly bad weekend for many in the general area.

You chose to read it differently. So be it.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Coward. Complete coward. So many think they own their spouse. That is just not the way of things.

Again....Coward.

Words fall short, but "coward" is about as succinct as it can get. True, on so many levels, right up to the end. So tragic that he had to destroy so many other lives along with his own.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    A couple of weeks ago this same church was in the news, hundreds of people were flocking to this very same church to observe tear stains on the cheek of a statue of the Blessed Virgin that has been standing on the church grounds for decades. Whether it was a miracle or not I do not know. I do believe there are things in the supernatural realm that are beyond our understanding, and perhaps there is something of that here. I for one can't help thinking there is a connection. But in light of this week's tragedy, it is certain that many are shedding tears along with her.

Hundreds flock to Indiana church to see 'crying' statue - TheIndyChannel.com

Ryno300

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Fly over country
    A couple of weeks ago this same church was in the news, hundreds of people were flocking to this very same church to observe tear stains on the cheek of a statue of the Blessed Virgin that has been standing on the church grounds for decades. Whether it was a miracle or not I do not know. I do believe there are things in the supernatural realm that are beyond our understanding, and perhaps there is something of that here. I for one can't help thinking there is a connection. But in light of this week's tragedy, it is certain that many are shedding tears along with her.

Hundreds flock to Indiana church to see 'crying' statue - TheIndyChannel.com

^^The same thoughts came to my mind just after hearing about the shooting. I had shared the story of the Virgin Mary tear with friends here just a week ago or so. Coincidence? Who really knows...

I grew up in Griffith and attended St. Mary's services with friends. We all looked forward to fair each year (even though it meant the end of summer). It's a quiet area and I'm sure the nearby residents were shocked. Keep the children in your prayers.

Top Bottom