• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    Being a person that has successfully hunted both wolves and coyotes, I would doubt its a wolf. There are some LARGE coyotes on my property that some would mistake as wolves, but not that big. Canadian rocky grey wolves are BIG. I'm actually going to be heading back out to Montana soon for another hunt. Last time an SKS was used. THIS time, Im bringing out the big toys!

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Did the wolf look at her straight in the face and wink? That's very important information. Either that or she's having a vision (does she have Indian blood?).
    winkingwolf_zps3a427dd6.jpg

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I've run these ideas past my wife and she is reconsidering. I believe the well fed and silver coat descriptions in winter is giving her some second thoughts about a coyote. Not to mention mixed breed and hairy brother. The beast did pause, look her in the eye, and wink as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've run these ideas past my wife and she is reconsidering. I believe the well fed and silver coat descriptions in winter is giving her some second thoughts about a coyote. Not to mention mixed breed and hairy brother. The beast did pause, look her in the eye, and wink as well.

There you have it.

The yotes up that way are well fed. Lots of foo-foo fido's and kitty's to feed on.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    There you have it.

The yotes up that way are well fed. Lots of foo-foo fido's and kitty's to feed on.

Now she's saying it was probably a narwhale because of the long pointy thing on its forehead. We get along much better if I agree with her. And there is a pond nearby.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    I just moved from 146th and Hazel Dell, and I can confirm that there are a buttload of Coyotes in the area. At least a dozen lives in the fields surrounding my neighborhood. There are, of course, tons of dogs too, and some in the area use electric fences these days, so hybrids are highly likely to exist. But it is more likely that it was just a very fluffy coyote.

Top Bottom