• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    WSIN radio in Milwaukee is reporting that the Democrats are complaining that someone is calling people that signed the recall petition and telling them if they signed the petition they don't need to vote.:D

Wish I had thought of that.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Muncie
    WSIN radio in Milwaukee is reporting that the Democrats are complaining that someone is calling people that signed the recall petition and telling them if they signed the petition they don't need to vote.:D

Wish I had thought of that.

Ahhh, I love democracy. That's legal, right? Separating the wheat from the chaff.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    My wife has liberal relatives up there who are big time union supporters. I have to bite my lip a lot when I'm up there.

My wifes family is from LA (not lower Alabama). I find myself in a similiar predicament when visiting and my responses come out rather harshly. Once I tried biting my lip to stop my rant but all I did was spray blood when I was stating my point of view. Any suggestions???:D

I am reminded of Ron White's line. "I had the right to remain silent...But I didn't have the ability."

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Does it matter much if Republicrats are winning in that state? What will the ultimate difference be?

Well, for openers it looks like they got rid of a $3 billion plus deficit. I'd say that's a good start. In the past, every time I went up there the liberal former Gov was doing something to bankrupt the state.

Top Bottom