#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    This contest has ended.
    THREE LUCKY WINNERS were:
    BiscuitNaBasket, Churchmouse & LoneHoosier!

TWO winners will be drawn from Site Supporters only. The Third winner will be drawn from everyone. ;)

With consent from Fenway, I am happy to offer the following for each of the lucky winners:
    3 INGO stickers, each with their username included in the print. White print on Clear adhesive backed vinyl. Approx 3" long ea.
    2 PVC Plastic Range Tags. Custom printed with their username, Avatar, and First Name (or nickname, your choice). Double sided, hole punched. Approx the size of a credit card.

StickerContest_zpsfb850e24.jpg

How to ENTER?
    Post up a picture of anything involving your Winter Holiday!

Light display, Snowman, Christmas Tree, Menora, whatever strikes your fancy.
    1 Entry per Person please.

Site supporter names will be put into a hat and drawn (by my son) for the first two drawings. Non Site supporters will be added to the hat for the 3rd drawing.

Deadline: Wednesday, December 24th 11:59 p.m. (EST)
    Drawing: Thursday, December 25th (Christmas Day)

Site supporters keep an eye out for more Stickers and Badge offers soon!

If you do not know how to post pictures, check here for detailed information on posting pictures to INGO.
    Also, if using INGO Album images, be sure your album is set to PUBLIC. Albums set to PRIVATE means only your INGO Friends will be able to see them, and may result in lack of an entry when I do not see a photo posted.

Last edited:

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Since I won the last one, I'll sit this one out. Thanks Robby, and good luck everyone!!

When I saw that you'd posted in here, I decided to razz you about winning last time, but since I'm here...

Stop being so selfless and appreciative, it's really starting to grind my gears!

Top Bottom