Please reply by conversation.

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    All gone. 5 Boxes left...two 44 mag, one 357, one 9mm and one 45ACP...I will sell as a lot for $200 and i will ship with proof of age..UPS ground at a cost of $15 Hornaday removed from sale.

Hi I have for sale some collector ammo. REAL winchester Black Talons(not in production since 1993), 44mag, 357 mag, 45acp and 9mm. These are the real thing, not the later SXT marked boxes. Price is $50 per box. I will discount slightly for multiple box purchases. I also have a couple boxes of Hornaday 44sp at $25 a box. FTF ONLY NO SHIPPING, in the Bedford, Bloomington area..if you want some POST in the ad...TY

0012.jpg

Last edited:

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    To clarify, this ammo was marked Black Talon while it was being produced...the bullets(projectiles) themselves are called SXT's by Winchester. After they were deemed "cop killers" Winchester removed the Black Talon from the box and just called the ammo "SXT" in large print where the Black Talon Logo had formerly been....same exact ammo but relabeled and more PC, supposedly. The SXT marked boxes hold no collector value, the Black Talon marked boxes, while containing the same ammo, do hold collector value. Hope this clarifies for you, TY

edsinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    NE Indiana
    Actually, to my understanding the SXT was without the lubaloy coating, I have some SXT's and they look different than BT's. I would like to own at least (10) in 9mm but I do not want a $50 box. I hope you get that as they are the Best "known" round.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom