• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vaughn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 4, 2011
    greenwood
    I just picked up a 1300 its the wood grain, i want a tactical but couldnt pass up on the price, so with that any recomendations on stocks for making my own tactical type 12 ga

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    I like the factory stock. Just paint it black and it will be evil. Add a extended mag tube of your chosen length an saw off the barrel to legal length or longer depending on your mag extension. A 18 inch smooth bore deer barrel will work great if you don't want to cut the other barrel. If you don't want to paint I have the houge youth stock setup and it works great for a short length of pull and good grip. I also like my surefire flashlight forend as well. The more you add the less nimble it gets.

chuddly

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    Eminence, IN
    I have a full tactical set up for my winchester 1300. I will sell it just because i would rather have the wood on it. PM me if you want some pictures of it and we can talk about it a bit. I dont have anything against the kit...just want the natural wood.

poisonspyder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    Durango
    herd the Winchester 1300s were really smooth is that correct?

They will almost pump themselves after a shot. Great gun and my pick for a pump shotgun. If I could only have one shot gun the 1300 is it. Fortunately I can have more but still own three 1300 varieties. Only problem I ever had was a slide on the pump break after tens of thousands of rounds.

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    Congratulations on a nice shotgun. They are very smooth indeed. Mine is a 1300 Defender, so it already had the 18" barrel and the extended mag tube on it. I put a fiber optic sight on the front and really like it (I would still like to have a ghost ring set up though). I added a side saddle and that is it so far. I would like to try one of those Surefire fore ends, but the price has kept from doing that. I think you will like your new shotgun.

Blackjack43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Why would you want to do that to a wood stocked gun. Keep it the way it is. If you want a "tactical" gun, get one

Top Bottom