• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    When you are holding a timer six inches behind someone's head in 90 degree heat and getting pelted with brass, it goes more slowly...

:D

You may want to consider standing on the other side. Just a suggestion. :dunno:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Such a deal!!

What a fantastic couple of days so far! Bit of a goat roping yesterday with the delay in being able to set up,but at least for me, even that was great as it gave me time to get to know a bunch of really terrific people, my fellow ingo'ers! :D Also I got more really good information and tips from my fellow shooters and the Glock representatives including armorer Scotty Banks than I could have purchased with a weeks pay. Free goodies and a chance to win a new Glock too! I can't believe that there are not a couple of hundred volunteers for this gig. Looking forward to tomorrow and more of the same. Thanks Steve for this opportunity and your hard work in setting it up! :yesway: :rockwoot::thumbsup::cheers:

Gonna throw a few pic's on here of my fellow ingoer's taken at the range today.

GSSFmatchEagleCreekRange06-25to06-2.jpg
    GSSFmatchEagleCreekRange06-25to0-1.jpg
    p

Last edited:

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Had a great time. Yes it was hot but met a lot of shooters. Saw some great shooting and picked up a couple of good tips from watching. Looking forward to another hot and possibly stormy day.

If anyone has any glock questions or have problems with your glock. There are two terrific glock armorers on site. Scotty has terrific knowledge of all glocks. New, old, and yet to be released ones.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    What a hot day. Running around and covering breaks kept me busy. Had a blast working the lines with different folks and eating the BBQ that Bill cooked up.

Tommorrow should be just as good.

I plan to get some Pictures tomorrow as well. I forgot the camera in the Jeep today.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    I have video of some of these guys too... Some were very fast and accurate. I liked the fun factor and noob-friendliness of the event

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I was going to volunteer tomorrow, but the wife just dropped the bomb on me that her family is town, and I have plans tomorrow...

Sorry Steve...

Top Bottom