• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brew45

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    I need to buy some new mags and I was just wondering if anyone knew where to get discounted Wilson mags.

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    every once in great while Wilson will run a sale and the last sale i noticed was 20% off magazines so just keep your eye out and save a little on new .
    may be easier to post a WTB wilson mags..

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ive owned 20+ Wilson Combat 47D mags. Recently I switched over to Tripp Research Cobra mags. They cost the same as Wilson 47D and are a way better built mag IMO. INGO member Rob377 swears by them. He even gave me a link to a website to buy them at the cheapest price. I place my order for my Tripp mags on Sunday and they where at my door on Wednesday.

Link: https://shop.harrisoncustom.com/tr-8r-45-rg-tripp-cobra-mag

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    Ive owned 20+ Wilson Combat 47D mags. Recently I switched over to Tripp Research Cobra mags. They cost the same as Wilson 47D and are a way better built mag IMO. INGO member Rob377 swears by them. He even gave me a link to a website to buy them at the cheapest price. I place my order for my Tripp mags on Sunday and they where at my door on Wednesday.

Link: https://shop.harrisoncustom.com/tr-8r-45-rg-tripp-cobra-mag

I'll give you $30.00 for all those crummy ole Wilson's. :)

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'll give you $30.00 for all those crummy ole Wilson's. :)

I sold the used Wilsons for $25 and the new wilson mags for $30. Used that money to switch over to Tripp Research. Never had feed issue with Wilson mags but had a lot of problems with the slide not locking open after the last round on multiple 1911's. Switched to Tripp and the slide locks back after the last round every time.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar
    I sold the used Wilsons for $25 and the new wilson mags for $30. Used that money to switch over to Tripp Research. Never had feed issue with Wilson mags but had a lot of problems with the slide not locking open after the last round on multiple 1911's. Switched to Tripp and the slide locks back after the last round every time.

You should be ashamed for selling those inferior mags for so much!!!!!:)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    All of my mags are Wilson. Never had a feed issue. I do have problems with the slide not locking open. I have considered trying the Tripp mags.

I do like that the Wilson ETMs hold 8 rounds and are still easily seated in the gun.

Top Bottom